The CoolMachine model 700 insulation blowing machine is designed for the ultimate in portability and low power requirement. Its compact size with easy hopper removal allows for easy transport and handling in any vehicle. This deluxe model features:
- On/off switch at the base of machine and is matched with a 120 volt, 13 amp 2-stage blower
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Single input 120 volt, 15 amp., power supply required, requires a 4,000 watt or larger generator
- Quick release auger for easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Dual 'scalping' auger increases fiber conditioning and provides positive feed to airlock
- 950 pounds an hour cellulose, 400 pounds an hour fiberglass, 600 pounds an hour rockwool
- Quick-release hopper w/ large handles for easy handling & transport, 7.5 cubic/ft hopper capacity
- This deluxe model includes 150' dual function (3 positions) remote control cord with cord hanger
- This deluxe model includes a slide gate and variable speed blower control to provide precise control of fiber
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant in addition to the high-quality powder coating that provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish
The pressure gauge is to check your P.S.I. at the machine or at the end of the hose.
This gauge is compatible on any insulation blowing equipment.
This set of seals is for the Cool Machines CM2400 with the upgraded 16 airlock.
Replacement scrubber for the COOL Machines stud scrubber.
Replacement belt for the COOL Machines stud scrubber.
Replacement roller for the COOL Machines stud scrubber.
For exterior and interior use and used primarily with stucco fill (porion putty). Draw little moisture, thus aid in acquiring an even finish. 500 per package.
CURRY COMB FOAM SCRAPERS(2 comb set) 1- 4" and 1-5" With Reversible Heads. Reversible Curry Combs are assembled with non-rusting spacers and riveted together for an attractive durable comb. A tension spring snugs the comb firmly on the bright metal shank pin to permanently attach the Grip-Fit polypropylene handle to the comb The shank pin allows the comb to reverse easily on the handle. The finished combs are lacquer dipped to give them a bright durable finish. They are sold in sets of 2 to take advantage of better shipping rates and can be combined with other tools for further shipping discounts. Pricing is per set quantity.
This highly portable Cyclone processes over 800 lbs of cellulose or 200 lbs of fiberglass per hour while weighing only 142 lbs. It features an aluminum airlock. This system provides ease of transportation to the job site, in addition to the quick installation of attic insulation.
- 1 - 100' of 2 1/2" blowing hose
- 1 - 2 1/2" hose connector
- 3 - stainless clamps
- Weight: 142 lbs