Magnetic and compression PVC metal door weatherstrip set includes two white 84" pieces and one white 36" piece.
Consists of two layers of aluminum foil laminated to two layers of polyethylene air-bubble cushioning. The bubbles form trapped air spaces to provide excellent "R" values. The solid film and foil surfaces stop convection heat loss and infiltration while the aluminum surfaces stop radiant heat by reflecting it.
Consists of two layers of aluminum foil laminated to two layers of polyethylene air-bubble cushioning. The bubbles form trapped air spaces to provide excellent "R" values. The solid film and foil surfaces stop convection heat loss and infiltration while the aluminum surfaces stop radiant heat by reflecting it. Due to size, this item must be shipped via semi. Signature required at time of delivery. Due to expense, call for freight estimate.
Designed to modernize double-hung windows for beauty and efficiency. The Living Hinge weatherstrip on the parting bead enables the sash to glide easily while eliminating air infiltration. Reconditions and weatherizes drafty windows. Set includes a left and a right jamb-liner. Never needs painting. White vinyl and can be cut to size. We recommend 1 lube stick, JL-100, for every 4 Jamb Liners. JL-100, Lube sticks are sold separately. Sold in Pairs. Installation (PDF)
Two-part foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips. Covers 210 Board Feet. Proper use of a respirator and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. Due to hazardous fees, this item may ship via semi. SDS PART 1 SDS PART 2
A two-part foam kit that is used to fill and insulate large voids or surfaces. Comes complete with gun, hoses and eight tips.
- Fills cavities, cracks and expansion joints for insulation & air sealing
- Stops energy loss by providing R-6.5 rating per 1 inch of thickness
- Can be used to insulate stud wall cavities up to 2" thick
- Kit yields up to 650 Board Feet of Foam, 1.75 foam density
- Dow- A Brand you can trust with More Board Feet per kit than the competition
Dow Great Stuff Pro Gaps and Cracks In the United States, GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks was the first foam to be recognized as a fireblock, which means it resists the free passage of flames to other areas of the building through concealed spaces. The foam is a bright orange color, easily identifiable by U.S. code officials. Considering the combined open space created by gaps, cracks and penetrations in the average home can total as much as a 4' x 4' window left wide open, it’s no wonder that air infiltration is one of the biggest threats to a home’s energy efficiency. And as uncontrolled air movement drives up energy bills, it may also increase the potential for mold, mildew and other moisture-related problems. Great on Benefits For a professional seal, rely on GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks.
- Ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" (75 mm)
- Expands to form airtight and water-resistant seal
- Bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Repels and deflects water
- Quick cure time (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trim within 30 minutes)*
- Cost-effective: 24 oz (680 g) can equivalent up to 22-quart tubes of caulk; 30 oz (850 g) can up to 33-quart tubes of caulk†
- Orange colored foam