The BOSTITCH H30-8 Power Crown Hammer Tacker Manual Stapler is constructed with a die-cast frame and through hardened steel components for extreme durability. It features a quick-load magazine and tool-free jam clearing. A compact stapling tool that swings like a hammer with one-hand operation. For tacking and light nailing where speed is important.
Staples for this stapler:
BS-8142 1/4" leg
BS-8377 3/8" leg
A replacement magazine assembly driver for the Bostitch H30-8 Hammer Tacker.
This tacker features an easy squeeze design and heat treated components for heavy-duty use. Ideally suited for use on plastic sheeting, insulation, moisture wraps, and mesh on netting. Uses Bostitch STCR-5019 1/4" and 3/8" staples.
Spray gun designed for the application of single component polyurethane foam, packaged in pressurized cans and cylinders. The gun enables the user to adjust the product flow, thereby reducing waste. This gun easily converts to attach the cylinder hose to the top of the opening of the gun. Exchange the ball valve for the supplied universal basket to spray from foam canisters. Can be used with our 10# and 16# cylinder foam kits or any of our can gun foams. Easy to clean, nickel plated brass body. Stainless steel needle. Basket must be attached to the top of the spray gun for can foam use. Barrel length: 6" Total length of gun: 12"
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter