Carbide-Tipped Hole Saw
This carbide tipped hole saw has greater wear resistance and higher heat resistance than the bi-metal hole saws. The carbide tipped tooth design features triple chip grind for smoother, concentric cuts. This saw has up to 10 times longer life on abrasive material than standard bi-metal hole saws. It has a cutting depth of 1 1/2" (38mm). The Arbor, carbide tipped pilot, and extension is sold separately.
Carbon Steel Painter’s 9-in-1 Multi-Tool
A 9-in-1 Painter's Tool is designed to be highly versatile and capable of handling a variety of duties ranging from scraping compound material off drywall finishes to opening bottles after a day on the job site. Use the LEVEL5 9-in-1 Multi-tool as a compound scraper, screwdriver, roller cleaner, bottle opener and more. This is your "go-to" hand tool which features a polished carbon steel blade for superior durability. Features
- Heavy duty, rigid high-carbon steel blade with full tang through the handle.
- Hardened and tempered to stay sharp for a long service life.
- Blade is lacquered for corrosion resistance.
- Large hang hole for effortless organization.
- Lightweight, impact resistant nylon handle designed for daily use with minimal fatigue.
Cardboard Attic Baffles
These attic baffles are lightweight, easy to install and provide excellent airflow. Our cardboard attic baffles come in various width sizes, as well as lengths to meet any of your needs. Most of our baffles come with foldable tabs that allow for easy installment. SDS
Caulk Warmer Bag Saver Sleeves
These sleeves are designed to work with the CW-100 Caulk Warmer Bag.
These sleeves help to keep the inside of the warmer bag clean and retain heat when item is out of the warmer. Simply slide over your caulk tube or caulk gun to keep the inside of your caulk warmer bag clean.
Comes in a package of 25 sleeves.
Century Pro-Style STW 100′ Lighted Extension Cord
Century Pro-Style STW 100' Lighted Extension Cord With a flexible and rugged build, this high visibility Century Pro Style 10/3 extension cord (600V) is ideal for moving projects inside or outside at the workshop or job site. This extension cord features soft-drawn, bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors for maximum flexibility and amperage transmission, and has insulating and jacketing compounds for reliable use in below freezing temperatures. The clear connector has a built-in neon light indicating that there is power in the receptacle, cord and outlet circuit. - Bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors - Neon light in female plug - Cold weather insulating compounds - Flexible in temperatures well below freezing - Clear connector
Chem-Trend® Spray Foam Remover Mold Cleaner – 5 Gallons
Chemlease® products for composites molding offer extreme value through their combination of advanced technology, ease of application, and positive impact on operational efficiency. A variety of products have been developed to work together as a release system, addressing the wide range of composites molding applications and challenges. Many are available in water-based formulations to allow for a more environmentally conscious and regulatory-compliant approach. Chemlease® mold cleaners are designed to keep molds and tools in peak condition. SDS TDS
Chem-Trend® SprayFoam Release
Chem-Trend® SprayFoam Release is a blend of silicones and specialized parting agents that are specifically designed to prevent spray polyurethane foam insulation from adhering to most surfaces where the product is applied. Chem-Trend® SprayFoam Release acts as an effective barrier coat to keep overspray of polyurethane foam insulation from adhering to items such as spray equipment, tub & shower stalls and other non-porous surfaces. Chem-Trend® SprayFoam Release should not be applied to personal protective equipment. SDS
CIRR D-BOND™ Cleaner – 1 Gallon
CIRR D-BOND™ is an Environmentally sensible, Low Temperature Immersion Cleaner to remove recently hardened and cured build up of polymers and resins from the Spray Foam Equipment, Spray Guns, Pump Packaging, Heat Exchangers, Mixing Heads, Troughs, Conveyor Parts, Side Walls, Rollers, Foam & Resin Cutting Devices and Injection Molds. Non-HAPs, Low VOC, Immersion Cleaner developed to remove polyurethane foam which has been sitting on equipment and parts for months or longer. You Now Can REPLACE solvents like Acetone, MEK, & Methylene Chloride which result in high insurance premiums, by switching to an Environmentally Safe Cleaner. CIRR D BOND™ Effectively Removes
- Recently cured Isocyanates (A)
- MDI and TDI esters and ethers
- Residual of cured polyurethane
- Cured Reactive Hot Melt Polyurethane Adhesives
- Resins and Fiberglass (Polyester, Vinylester, Epoxy, Polyamide, Orthophthalic, Isophthalic and Dicyclopentadiene)
- Adhesives from roll coating and dispensing equipment, as well as other industrial adhesives
- Coatings such as: High & Low Solid Aliphatic, Water Born Epoxy Primers, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Varnishes and Alkyl Enamel
Clear Compound Tube
Use this LEVEL5 Drywall Compound Tube for applying joint compound to flat joints and corner seams. It features an outstanding capacity, transparent chamber and unique D-Handle composite grip. Three different nozzle attachments are included with each purchase. Features
- Outstanding capacity for fewer trips back to the bucket.
- Transparent compound chamber enables you to know how much compound is in the tube at all times.
- Anodized aluminum handle tube with a unique D-Handle composite grip.
- Adjustable side handle for leverage when filling and dispensing the joint compound.
- 3 different nozzle attachments are included.
- Nozzles mount easily via stainless steel quick-release clasps.
- Can be quickly disassembled for easy cleaning