Ametek 122175-00 MotorThis genuine Ametek-Lamb 122175 is one of the most common central vacuum motors in the industry today. This motor is typically used in home & commercial applications.
- Motor / Blower Type: Thru-Flow
- Tangential Discharge
- 2 Blower Stages
- 1 Speed
- Open Motor Enclosure
- CFM (2" Orifice): 142.0
- Vacuum (H20 Sealed): 150.0
- 1 Phase
- Max Amps: 13.8
- Max Watts: 700
- Lug Motor Mounting Type
These are replacement blowers for the Krendl & Intec Machines.
This arbor is used with Lenox hole saws. It comes with 1 pilot bit. Additional pilots can be purchased separately.
Dura-Stilt replacement parts
ASI 600 High Temperature Silicone Sealant Adhesive is a one-part, moisture curing, RTV (room temperature vulcanizing) silicone that cures to form a tough rubber gasket. ASI 600 was specifically formulated to be used where operating temperatures up to 310°C (600°F) are reached intermittently. ASI 600 will remain permanently flexible and provides excellent resistance to aging, vibration and shock. ASI 600 contains red iron oxide which enables it to be a true high temperature silicone that will continue to be resiliant at extreme temperatures. Due to its properties this makes it ideal for a variety of applications including formed-in-place gasketing and other automotive applications. ASI 600 can also be used on a variety of construction and industrial application where its heat resistance is needed. 10.2 oz. tubes. 24 tubes per case.SDS
Economical Solution for Immediate Energy Savings!
BENEFITS OF PULLDOWN LADDER JACKET:
- Increase Energy Savings
- Excellent Vapor Barrier
- Installs Easily with Crown Stapler or Hammer
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Flexible and Durable
- Improves Insulation system performance
- Great for new construction or retrofits
- Reflects up to 97% of radiant heat
- Simple Installation and heavy-duty zipper allow for easy attic access.
- Insert insulation batt into the pocket and close the Velcro tab.
- Excellent air sealing to keep out harmful attic pollutants
- Double-sided scrimmed aluminum foil laminated to polyethylene foam (1/4" nominal thickness)
- Core Material: Polyethylene
- Facings Available: Foil/Foil
- Flame & Smoke: ASTM E-84
- Flame Spread: Less than 25, Smoke Developed: Less than 50
- Full-Scale Fire Test: NFPA 2865 - Foil/Foil Passed
- R-Value: Up to R-9 with current application
- PERM Rating: E-96 - .008
Used to inject water into the blowing fiber, reducing dust and promoting the set-up of material. Comes complete with #4002 tips.
Residential spring-loaded aluminum door sweep is non-adjustable and non-handed. Door sweep is supplied with a cam which can be attached to the door frame. 36" long, fire labeled and UL classified.
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4" x 8' flexible aluminum hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3" adapter.
Roof installed vent kit is ideal for utility rooms, bathrooms, or any area where air venting is vital. Includes a black plastic dampered roof cap with flashing, 4" x 8' flexible vinyl hose, three adjustable clamps, and 1-3" adapter.
Sheaths for both 6" and 8" batt knives. Select size below.