3M™ E-A-R™ TaperFit™ 2 regular-size uncorded foam earplugs feature smooth foam that expands in the ear canal to help provide comfortable hearing protection.
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 32 dB. CSA Class AL
- Soft polyurethane foam earplugs
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Color: Yellow
- Self-adjusting foam plugs, easy to insert and remove
- Regular size fits small to medium ear canals
- Excellent attenuation
- One pair per polybag; 200 pairs per box
- Uncorded Regular Size
3M Full Face Respirator
This 3M half facepiece reusable respirator offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gases and vapors according to NIOSH approvals.
- Compatible and convenient respiratory protection
- Half facepiece respirator
- Optional drop-down head harness
Protective hard hat with vents and comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C.
An illuminating choice for detailed indoor or outdoor work, Light Vision protective eyewear features adjustable, hands-free LED lights, while its high wrap lens offers additional coverage.
- Hands-free directed lighting
- Ultra-bright, adjustable LED lights
- Adjustable length temple and soft nose bridge
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- P100 particulate filter
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M 5 1 retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M 6 3 filter holder and 3M 5 1 retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
The 3M™Particulate Respirator 8210V, N95 is NIOSH approved and helps provide reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is designed for easy exhalation and reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. Testing shows the atmosphere inside the 8210V respirator with a 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is on average 5.5° F cooler than a similar respirator without the valve.*Sold in 10 count box.
Engineered for maximum comfort, durability, and visibility, the Ultimate FX FF-400 is the only respirator with Scotchgard Protector. This respirator features soft yet durable, silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
- Full facepiece ultimate reusable respirator
- Comfortable - silicone material, head cradle
- 3M Cool Flow Valve and large lens
- Durable - straps pulled over 1 million times
- Uses Scotchgard Protector for easier cleaning and maintenance
3M All Weather Flashing TapeAll Weather Flashing Tape is a self-adhered, waterproof flashing membrane designed for sealing around openings and penetrations in exterior walls. This product has a unique acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that aggressively sticks and stays stuck both at lower and higher application temperatures than traditional flashing tapes. It even adheres to damp surfaces. The proprietary backing seals around hand driven nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion. This backing is also tough, resists punctures and tears, yet it is thin to fit conveniently into corners and under the siding. The split paper release liner provides a fast application with an easy and accurate positioning of the tape.Recommended Applications:
- Sealing joints around sills, jambs, and heads of rectangular windows in wood frame construction
- Sealing around other wall interruptions in non-roof areas, such as thresholds, dryer vents, and hose bibs
- When installed properly as a concealed flashing in vertical walls in frame construction, it prevents moisture intrusion and avoids the problems caused by water infiltration
NIOSH approved against formaldehyde, certain organic vapors, and particulates. Use with 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
3M Product Number 1520CWAluminum Foil Tape is a high strength dead soft aluminum foil coated with a cold weather solvent and acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. It excels in demanding temperature and humidity applications and conforms well to irregular surfaces. Specifically designed for cold weather conditions.Application Ideas: Applies easily to both fibrous and sheet metal ducts.72mm x 45.7 m 1.8 mil 16/caseContractors: Email Dan at Dan@jrproductsinc.com for contract pricingSDS