3M™ E-A-R™ TaperFit™ 2 regular-size uncorded foam earplugs feature smooth foam that expands in the ear canal to help provide comfortable hearing protection.
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 32 dB. CSA Class AL
- Soft polyurethane foam earplugs
- Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System
- Color: Yellow
- Self-adjusting foam plugs, easy to insert and remove
- Regular size fits small to medium ear canals
- Excellent attenuation
- One pair per polybag; 200 pairs per box
- Uncorded Regular Size
- Approved 3M system component
- Designed to hold 3M Particulate Filter 5N11 and 5P71/07194 (AAD) (sold separately)
- Component works with 3M Respirator 5000 Series, 3M Cartridges 6000 Series and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603
- Color: Translucent white
- Measures 4” high x 8.5” long x 4.5” wide
- Refer to the Filter/Cartridge User Instructions for further information.
- Sold by the pair
Protective hard hat with vents and comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C.
An illuminating choice for detailed indoor or outdoor work, Light Vision protective eyewear features adjustable, hands-free LED lights, while its high wrap lens offers additional coverage.
- Hands-free directed lighting
- Ultra-bright, adjustable LED lights
- Adjustable length temple and soft nose bridge
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- P100 particulate filter
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M 5 1 retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M 6 3 filter holder and 3M 5 1 retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
The 3M™Particulate Respirator 8210V, N95 is NIOSH approved and helps provide reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is designed for easy exhalation and reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. Testing shows the atmosphere inside the 8210V respirator with a 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is on average 5.5° F cooler than a similar respirator without the valve.*
Engineered for maximum comfort, durability, and visibility, the Ultimate FX FF-400 is the only respirator with Scotchgard Protector. This respirator features soft yet durable, silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
- Full facepiece ultimate reusable respirator
- Comfortable - silicone material, head cradle
- 3M Cool Flow Valve and large lens
- Durable - straps pulled over 1 million times
- Uses Scotchgard Protector for easier cleaning and maintenance
Use on 3M Full Facepieces 6000 Series to help protect the lens. Accessory to protect lenses from scratches and dust. Designed for use with 3M Full Facepiece 6000 Series. Also known as tear away or peel-off lens cover. Recommended for use in painting applications. Protects investment in respiratory equipment. 25 per pack.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
3M All Weather Flashing Tape All Weather Flashing Tape is a self-adhered, waterproof flashing membrane designed for sealing around openings and penetrations in exterior walls. This product has a unique acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive that aggressively sticks and stays stuck both at lower and higher application temperatures than traditional flashing tapes. It even adheres to damp surfaces. The proprietary backing seals around hand driven nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion. This backing is also tough, resists punctures and tears, yet it is thin to fit conveniently into corners and under the siding. The split paper release liner provides a fast application with an easy and accurate positioning of the tape. Recommended Applications:
- Sealing joints around sills, jambs, and heads of rectangular windows in wood frame construction
- Sealing around other wall interruptions in non-roof areas, such as thresholds, dryer vents, and hose bibs
- When installed properly as a concealed flashing in vertical walls in frame construction, it prevents moisture intrusion and avoids the problems caused by water infiltration