- Approved 3M system component
- Designed to hold 3M Particulate Filter 5N11 and 5P71/07194 (AAD) (sold separately)
- Component works with 3M Respirator 5000 Series, 3M Cartridges 6000 Series and 3M™ Filter Adapter 603
- Color: Translucent white
- Measures 4” high x 8.5” long x 4.5” wide
- Refer to the Filter/Cartridge User Instructions for further information.
- Sold by the pair
Protective hard hat with vents and comfortable 4-point ratchet suspension and standard brow pad. Meets requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class C.
An illuminating choice for detailed indoor or outdoor work, Light Vision protective eyewear features adjustable, hands-free LED lights, while its high wrap lens offers additional coverage.
- Hands-free directed lighting
- Ultra-bright, adjustable LED lights
- Adjustable length temple and soft nose bridge
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
- P100 particulate filter
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain non-oil-based particles
- Use on top of 3M gas and vapor cartridges with 3M 5 1 retainer when particles are also present
- Use on top of 3M 6 3 filter holder and 3M 5 1 retainer to reduce particulate exposure
- Replaceable particle filter for cost savings
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
The 3M™Particulate Respirator 8210V, N95 is NIOSH approved and helps provide reliable worker respiratory protection against certain non-oil based particles. The proprietary 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is designed for easy exhalation and reduces heat build-up inside the respirator to help keep the wearer more comfortable. Testing shows the atmosphere inside the 8210V respirator with a 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve is on average 5.5° F cooler than a similar respirator without the valve.*
Engineered for maximum comfort, durability, and visibility, the Ultimate FX FF-400 is the only respirator with Scotchgard Protector. This respirator features soft yet durable, silicone material and a large lens for superior peripheral vision.
- Full facepiece ultimate reusable respirator
- Comfortable - silicone material, head cradle
- 3M Cool Flow Valve and large lens
- Durable - straps pulled over 1 million times
- Uses Scotchgard Protector for easier cleaning and maintenance
Use on 3M Full Facepieces 6000 Series to help protect the lens. Accessory to protect lenses from scratches and dust. Designed for use with 3M Full Facepiece 6000 Series. Also known as tear away or peel-off lens cover. Recommended for use in painting applications. Protects investment in respiratory equipment. 25 per pack.
- NIOSH approved for protection against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates
- Swept-back design allows an enhanced field of view and comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs
- Simple installation and usage requirements reduce training needs
- Molded polycarbonate faceshield provides impact protection
- Mounts quickly to 3M headgear (sold separately)
- Installation to headgear requires no tools, snaps or cams
- Developed for use in metalworking, utilities and many other industries
- Meets the high impact requirements of ANSI Z87+
3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6300 offers reliable and convenient respiratory protection and is suitable for many situations, helping provide protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours according to NIOSH approvals. 3M™ Half Facepiece Reusable Respirators offer versatility for many environments and applications providing protection against particulates and a wide variety of gasses and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ cartridges and filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gasses, vapours and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH).
- Reliable, convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M™ Particulate Filters or Cartridges (such as organic vapour/acid gas cartridges) or dual airline system
- Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) to comfortably fit many faces
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Comes with sealable storage bag
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems
- Comes with reclosable storage bag
- When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).