Wizard® Compact Finishing Box Handle
The new model 8000TT Wizard® handle from TapeTech® provides unmatched control, maximum access and eliminates the learning curve of using traditional finishing box brake handles. The Wizard is the only finishing box handle that places your hand directly over the pressure plate, reducing the effort required while providing superior control. The Wizard fits into the smallest closets or under stairs and is much safer for workers on scaffolding compared to using a finishing box handle of any other length. The Wizard isn’t limited to just tight spaces or scaffolds. The Wizard is the absolute fastest and easiest way to finish any joints, especially horizontal joints. The innovative design, including the ability to reverse the front handle, allows for multiple ergonomic hand positions to reduce worker fatigue and increase productivity. Every drywall finisher needs the Wizard in their toolbox!
- Extends for greater reach with all TapeTech® finishing boxes
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Extends from 41" to 63"
- The Corner Applicator adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Corner Applicators.
- The Nail Spotter adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Spotters (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Nail Spotters.
- For any corner finishers or corner flushers, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CFA-TT Adapter.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT Corner Applicators, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT Nail Spotters, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.
- Applies compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 14TT, CA07TT or CA08TT)
- Easy Clean Design
- Works with nearly all shapes of corner bead
- Wipes down excess mud in internal corners
- Embeds inside corner tape on walls and ceilings
- Finishes inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Patented, positive Ball Retainer
- EasyRoll® Wheels
- Adjustable Springs