Call for Pricing
The Vacuum Defender is recommended for restoration work, and has been designed for removing potentially damaging debris from the insulation before it comes in contact with the vacuum fan blades. This innovative design reduces the wear and tear on the vacuum fan blades, engine and the vacuum housing. The Vacuum Defenderhelps prolong the life of your vacuum.
- Abrasion Resistant (AR) Deector Plate
- Removable drawer for quick and easy disposal of debris
- Design allows for debris emptying while vacuum is in use
- 6” inlet and outlet for maximum production
- Lightweight (60 lbs) all welded design
- Wheels for easy maneuverability *
Recommended optional purchase: Reducer Kits that allow use of 4” hose *
Due to size, this item must be shipped via semi. Signature required at time of delivery. Due to expense, call for freight estimate.
This Krendl insulation vacuum is durable and great for removing all types of insulation and for recycling wet spray. It has a 18 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine, electric start, 6" inlet and outlet, 18" Steel Fan, production of 7000 lbs. per hour.
Replacement impeller part # KV-102