Universal Flex Sideshield
VisionAid™ SideShields by Radians are a quick and inexpensive way of supplying additional protection to visitors and employees wearing personal prescription eyewear. Flexible sideshields are engineered to fit all types of eyewear by easily attaching to temples and fronts.
- Made in the USA.
- Easy-on, easy-off, weaves through the temple.
- No parts or tools required.
- No metal parts.
- Blocks 100% of UV rays.
- Molded of soft, bendable vinyl .075.
- Absorbs the energy of impact.
- Allows temples to fold correctly.
- Conforms to ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- 60 per box.
- Patented technology.
You may also like…
- Increased Tensile Strength 6.5 mil
- Increased Puncture Resistance
- 100% Latex-Free
- Textured Outer Finish
- Superior chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB