Turbo Force Machine
Call for Pricing
Ease of Use: Includes revolutionary Intec Quick-AccessTM features including Tilt-Back Design providing easy access to machine components simplifying maintenance, adjustments, & repairs. GoWireless industrial wireless remote minimizes set-up & tear-down time. Oversized loading platform & largest in-class hopper enhances crew sequencing & provides labor savings. Powered by easily accessible 15amp circuits. Portable with the ability to fit thru doors.
Reliable: Automatic chain tensioners to minimize maintenance, powder coated aluminum exterior provides a long lasting surface finish that will not rust, and industry exclusive long lasting urethane seals enhance the system’s reliability and uptime.
Capable Fastest in-class install speeds for a dense pack, blow behind netting, and attics while meeting manufacturers coverage charts. Install of R19 in a 1,000 sq ft attic in approximately19 minutes with production rates up to 2473 lbs/hr cellulose, 900 lbs/hr fiberglass, or 2460 lbs/hr stonewool. Extremely fast wall applications driven by system design.
Versatile: Install cellulose, fiberglass, or stonewool in attics, damp spray, dense pack, drill & fill, and net & blow applications.
Specifications: Weight 385 lbs. Dimensions 33 5/8 W x 36 1/8 L x 63 1/2 H. Hopper capacity: 17 cu. ft holds up to 3 bags cellulose or 1 bag of fiberglass, Hose: 3. Outlet pressure: 4.5 psi.
- Standard (one blower) – Dual input, 15 amp/115V.
- hP3 (two blower) – Triple input, 15 amp/115V.
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
- Cellulose: 3000 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1200 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1600 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 525lbs.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 38" L x 44" H
- Airlock: 14"
- Blowers: dual three stage.
- 3” outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 12 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Dual input 110V version w/ single high velocity blower.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.