Turbo Force Machine HP 3 (2 blowers)
Call for Pricing and Availability
Ease of Use: Includes revolutionary Intec Quick-AccessTM features including Tilt-Back Design providing easy access to machine components simplifying maintenance, adjustments, & repairs. GoWireless industrial wireless remote minimizes set-up & tear-down time. Oversized loading platform & largest in-class hopper enhances crew sequencing & provides labor savings. Powered by easily accessible 15amp circuits. Portable with ability to fit thru doors.
Reliable: Automatic chain tensioners to minimize maintenance, powder coated aluminum exterior provides a long lasting surface finish that will not rust, and industry exclusive long lasting urethane seals enhance the system‰۪s reliability and up-time.
Capable: Fastest in-class install speeds for dense pack, blow behind netting, and attics while meeting manufacturer’s coverage charts. Install of R19 in a 1,000 sq ft attic in approximately 19 minutes with production rates up to 2473 lbs/hr cellulose, 900 lbs/hr fiberglass, or 2460 lbs/hr stonewool. Extremely fast wall applications driven by system design.
Versatile: Install cellulose, fiberglass, or stonewool in attics, damp spray, dense pack, drill & fill, and net & blow applications.
Specifications: Weight 385 lbs. Dimensions 33 5/8 W x 36 1/8 L x 63 1/2 H. Hopper capacity: 17 cu. ft holds up to 3 bags cellulose or 1 bag of fiberglass, Hose: 3. Outlet pressure: 4.5 psi.
Power requirements: Standard (one blower) – Dual input, 15 amp/115V.
hP3 (two blower) – Triple input, 15 amp/115V.
This item is currently not available to purchase online. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 for more information.
You may also like…
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
- Provides durable, secure link between hose sections
- Long extensions allow for hose clamp application to secure hose to reducer
- Used for connecting blowing hoses together for added length
- Available for all sizes of blowing hose