Timer 24 VAC
Electrical Upgrade Parts for Krendl Insulation Blowing Machine
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight/size in your truck or trailer system. This unit is all-fiber and used in attic blow, dense-pack, sidewall, wall spray, and fireproofing applications. This unit comes with 13 amp double blower, double input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hours: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed 'scalping' augers extend component life while increasing safety
- Large 12"x12" quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High-speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 58" L x 22" W x 48" H
- Weight: 720 lbs (double blower)
Known for durability and high production, Krendl blowers are designed with steel fans and fan chambers and powered by Dumore motors. Designed with a 2" or 2 1/2" outlet. No need for blower-hose adapter. Blower intake is 2 3/8".