Taper Wear Parts Kit
For Repair or Maintenance of 04TT or 05TT Tapers
- Weight – .05 lb(s)
- 1 – Spring Creaser Retainer (050081F)
- 1 – Spring Drive Dog (050115F)
- 10 – Pyramid Blades (050133)
- 1 – Cable (054209F)
- 2 – Roller Axle Springs (059010)
- 3 – Needle Goosers (059049)
- 1 – Vial 1/2″ x 2″ (059239)
- 1 – Vial Cap, 1/2″ Red (059253)
- 1 – Lock Roller Assembly, Brake (054007)
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The TapeTech® 76TT EasyClean® Loading Pump combines reliability with innovation. The 76TT features the slim tube design preferred by professional finishers and robust construction for dependable performance and long life. The TapeTech 76TT Loading Pump has a redesigned head and a new Twist-lock foot valve that provides secure attachment and easy removal for cleaning and maintenance. And the 76TT does not require a paper gasket for the filler adapter or gooseneck due to an innovative, integrated O-Ring that provides a terrific seal with fewer headaches from lost, worn or damaged paper gaskets. The 76TT pump accepts the standard 85T gooseneck and 90T filler adapter.
- Fills Automatic Tapers (with 85T gooseneck)
- Fills finishing boxes, MudRunner®, corner applicators and nail spotters (with 90T filler adapter)
- Twist-lock foot valve
- Integrated gasket for filler adapter and gooseneck
- Streamlined head design
- Easy clean tube
- Gold anodized for durability
$386.00 – $402.00
The TapeTech EasyClean® Finishing Box automatically dispenses the proper amount of joint compound and feathers the edges of butt joints and flat joints in one pass. The EasyClean Finishing Box helps produce professional results every time. The adjustable crown setting dial allows the user to easily adjust the amount of joint compound applied over the tape on the drywall joint. This is very helpful when progressing from the first finishing application to the second or third application. The pivoting axle helps to compensate when the drywall or sheetrock on one side of the joint is higher than the other side of the joint. The new EasyRoll™ wheel system allows you to expertly finish all types of outside corner bead up to two times faster than finishing by hand. EasyRoll™ wheels work with all types of outside corner bead including metal, paper-faced, vinyl and bullnose. EasyRoll™ wheels provide a shoulder to guide the finishing box along the corner bead without after-market attachments or damage to the axle. The shoulder of the EasyRoll wheels is more than three times wider than after-market products, making it easier to place, and keep, the finishing box on the corner bead. And EasyRoll™ wheels are engineered and designed to be perfectly aligned with the finishing blade, eliminating the need to tilt the finishing box like you must with common after-market wheel systems. EasyRoll™ wheels do not affect how the finishing box runs on standard flat joints. All TapeTech finishing boxes now feature EasyRoll™ wheels for finishing outside corner bead.
- Applies first coat of joint compound to embed tape at butt joints and flat joints on walls and ceilings
- Finishes butt joints and flat joints on walls and ceilings
- Feathers edges of butt joints and flat joints
- Anodized Aluminum Box
- Adjustable Crown Control
- Solid Brass Blade Holder
- Hardened Steel Blade
- Pivoting Axle
The TapeTech® 85T Gooseneck Adapter is used with either the 72TT, 73TT or 76TT loading pump to fill the automatic taper. It features a heavy duty, durable design to provide years of service. Use with gasket 700049 (for 72TT or 73TT only - not included).
- Fills TapeTech® automatic tapers
- Integrated foot for stability
- Efficiently fills TapeTech® automatic tapers
TapeTech® is the first company to introduce an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with every tool. Whether you use standard, fixed length fiberglass handles or aluminum extension support handles, you’ll need just one base handle. The base handle for the fiberglass system is model FHTT. The base handle for the extension handle system is model XHTT. The base handle fits the corner roller, corner applicator and nail spotter without any adapters. The heavy duty, easy-to-change adapter (CFA-TT) connect the new handles to the corner finishers. And the new, optimal diameter makes TapeTech® handles the most ergonomic in the industry. Both base handles feature a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use. Note: If you use your current Nail Spotters with the new handle system you will need to mount the handle in the back holes of the tabs on the Nail Spotter.
- The Corner Applicator adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Corner Applicators.
- The Nail Spotter adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Spotters (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Nail Spotters.
- For any corner finishers or corner flushers, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CFA-TT Adapter.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT Corner Applicators, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT Nail Spotters, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.