Sys 250 Handi-Foam Refill Low Pressure Slow Rise Polyurethane Foam
Refillable Low Pressure Slow Rise Polyurethane Foam Systems.
Proper use of a NIOSH approved half mask respirator with organic vapor cartridges, safety glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing is recommended for application of this product. This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
This item is currently not available to purchase online. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 for more information.
- Fills all gaps between 1/4"-3"
- Safe for use around windows & doors
- Adheres to most construction materials like wood, metal, masonry, glass, and most plastics
- Third-party testing confirms that it does not emit any harmful MDI emissions during application
- Contributes to LEED energy savings
The International Building Code mandates that polyurethane spray foam be separated from the interior of the building by a 15-minute thermal barrier or other approved covering. DC315 passed certified NFPA 286 and UL 1715 by ETL over a variety of open and closed cell spray-applied urethane foams. It complies with all the requirements of 2006 IBC Section 803.2.1; 2009 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.9; 2012 IBC Section 803.1.2 and Section 2603.10 "Special Approvals for Thermal Barriers over Foam Plastics". DC315 also meets the requirement as an Ignition Barrier per AC 377, Appendix X at an incredible spread rate of 400 sq. ft. per gallon.Characteristics
- Finish: Flat
- V.O.C.: (47 g/l)
- Volume Solids: 67%
- Drying Time: 77F & 50% RH To touch 1-2 hours to recoat 2 to 4 hours
- Type of Cure: Coalescence
- Flash Point: None
- Reducer/Cleaner: Water
- Shelf Life: 1 year (unopened)
- Packaging: 5 gallon pail
- Shipping weight: 5 gallon pail - 58 lbs
- Application: Brush, roller, conventional and airless spray