Standard ThermoPan® Fire-Resistant 16″ X 47.5″
FIRE-RESISTANT THERMOPAN® – CLASS 1 FIRE RATING
Performance Tested UL723 Test Standard. Look for these ETL® Test Values on every piece of Fire-Resistant ThermoPan®.
A high-quality, sheet metal alternative for constructing return air ducts between joists and stud cavities. Consists of corrugated insulation faced with aluminum. Available in various widths, packed 25 to the box. Significantly reduces duct noises and labor. Requires no shop fabrication. Lightweight pre-cut THERMOPAN® comes in many sizes. Staples easily and quickly to floor joists and stud cavities, saving on labor costs and adding higher quality to the job.
Made From Recycled Products in USA and Canada.
- FLAME SPREAD INDEX 5
- SMOKE INDEX 15
- CLASS 1 FIRE RATING
25 in a box
- Designed for cathedral ceiling but works with traditional ceilings
- Works with all insulation types (including expanding spray foam insulation)
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you're done
- Prevents insulation from getting into soffit
- Baffles are made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Prevents insulation drifting during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Most durable baffle on the market ASTM D1790
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting and preserves shingle warranty
- Excellent for retrofit, re-insulation, and new construction