Slab® Gray 10.5 oz
- Slab® is specifically formulated for unbreakable adhesion to concrete. The balance of elasticity and adhesion means that your sealant will last for years, not just months.
- Designed to withstand foot and vehicle traffic
- Spans gaps up to 3″ wide with no slump
- Slab® is extremely elastic and will adjust with your concrete even when it moves with shifting soils, temperature, moisture, or traffic over the years.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: 51650 Category: Caulk/Caulking Tools
$33.56 – $65.49
RCD Corporation #6 Mastic is a water-borne, low VOC, fiber reinforced, non-flammable, non-toxic, low to high-velocity air duct sealant used to fabricate and repair thermal insulation and all duct types including UL listed air ducts. It seals the seams of crawl space vapor retarder and house wrap; seals the leaks in return air ducts, supply ducts, air handlers, plenums, grilles, registers, dampers, and boots and is used in home sealing to reduce air infiltration into the living area. Easy application by brush, trowel, palm, spray, or extrusion. Earns LEED credits. The color is Cream White. Store at temperatures between 45 F and 90 F. Apply at temperatures between 35 F and 120 F. Comes in either 1 or 2 gallon pail. SDS
$34.45 – $66.67
RCD Corporation #8 Mastic is a water-borne, low VOC, non-flammable, low to high-velocity sheet metal air duct sealant used for permanently sealing the joints and seams of all duct types including UL-181 listed air ducts. It is the best choice for high-velocity sheet metal air duct construction used in auditoriums, high rises, hospitals, industrial ventilation systems, large retail stores, malls, military buildings, prisons, schools, sports centers and complexes. It remains flexible and withstands the constant joint movement of these demanding systems. #8 Mastic earns LEED credits and is UL listed. Easy application by brush, trowel, palm, spray or extrusion. Comes in either 1 or 2 gallon pail. SDS
$3.98 – $47.76
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Black Out Foam is a one-component polyurethane foam sealant designed to seal and fill small gaps, cracks and voids. This creates a tight barrier against moisture, air and pest infiltration. Black Out helps to block bugs, pests, wildlife and critters such as birds, squirrels, mice, rats, bats, snakes, bugs and many other pests that may try to invade your home. SDS