Replacement roller for the pocket roller (PW-014)
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: WR-012 Category: Insulation Accessories
$24.50 – $7,350.00
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter
The 100', black Milspec Pro Power SJTW Extension Cord 12 AWG is made of soft-drawn, bunch-stranded copper conductors with large strain reliefs at both ends for enhanced durability. This 100' 3-pin male to female extension cord is manufactured with cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds.
- 100% copper conductors
- Cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds
- Supports up to 300 VAC
- Up to 15A current draw
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Water-resistant thermoplastic jacket
Century Pro-Style STW 100' Lighted Extension Cord With a flexible and rugged build, this high visibility Century Pro Style 10/3 extension cord (600V) is ideal for moving projects inside or outside at the workshop or job site. This extension cord features soft-drawn, bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors for maximum flexibility and amperage transmission, and has insulating and jacketing compounds for reliable use in below freezing temperatures. The clear connector has a built-in neon light indicating that there is power in the receptacle, cord and outlet circuit. - Bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors - Neon light in female plug - Cold weather insulating compounds - Flexible in temperatures well below freezing - Clear connector