Relay 24 VAC
Electrical Upgrade Parts for Krendl Insulation Blowing Machine
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing and Availability
Ease of Use: Includes revolutionary Intec Quick-AccessTM features including Tilt-Back Design providing easy access to machine components simplifying maintenance, adjustments, & repairs. GoWireless industrial wireless remote minimizes set-up & tear-down time. Oversized loading platform & largest in-class hopper enhances crew sequencing & provides labor savings. Powered by easily accessible 15amp circuits. Portable with the ability to fit thru doors. Reliable: Automatic chain tensioners to minimize maintenance, powder coated aluminum exterior provides a long lasting surface finish that will not rust, and industry exclusive long lasting urethane seals enhance the system's reliability and uptime. Capable Fastest in-class install speeds for a dense pack, blow behind netting, and attics while meeting manufacturers coverage charts. Install of R19 in a 1,000 sq ft attic in approximately19 minutes with production rates up to 2473 lbs/hr cellulose, 900 lbs/hr fiberglass, or 2460 lbs/hr stonewool. Extremely fast wall applications driven by system design. Versatile: Install cellulose, fiberglass, or stonewool in attics, damp spray, dense pack, drill & fill, and net & blow applications. Specifications: Weight 385 lbs. Dimensions 33 5/8 W x 36 1/8 L x 63 1/2 H. Hopper capacity: 17 cu. ft holds up to 3 bags cellulose or 1 bag of fiberglass, Hose: 3. Outlet pressure: 4.5 psi. Power requirements:
- Standard (one blower) - Dual input, 15 amp/115V.
- hP3 (two blower) - Triple input, 15 amp/115V.
Replacement hand pendant for CM-200. The remote for that is two button, but it will operate like three. When you press air quickly only the blower turns on, when you press that button and hold it for three seconds you get Air & Material. Off clears the relays. The Badger is also compatible with YJ transmitters (all versions). Data Sheet (PDF)
Call for Pricing and Availability
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight/size in your truck or trailer system. This unit is all-fiber and used in attic blow, dense-pack, sidewall, wall spray, and fireproofing applications. This unit comes with 13 amp double blower, double input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hours: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed 'scalping' augers extend component life while increasing safety
- Large 12"x12" quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High-speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 58" L x 22" W x 48" H
- Weight: 720 lbs (double blower)