Relay 24 VAC
Electrical Upgrade Parts for Krendl Insulation Blowing Machine
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Ametek 122175-00 MotorThis genuine Ametek-Lamb 122175 is one of the most common central vacuum motors in the industry today. This motor is typically used in home & commercial applications.
- Motor / Blower Type: Thru-Flow
- Tangential Discharge
- 2 Blower Stages
- 1 Speed
- Open Motor Enclosure
- CFM (2" Orifice): 142.0
- Vacuum (H20 Sealed): 150.0
- 1 Phase
- Max Amps: 13.8
- Max Watts: 700
- Lug Motor Mounting Type
Call for Pricing
Ease of Use: Includes revolutionary Intec Quick-AccessTM features including Tilt-Back Design providing easy access to machine components simplifying maintenance, adjustments, & repairs. GoWireless industrial wireless remote minimizes set-up & tear-down time. Oversized loading platform & largest in-class hopper enhances crew sequencing & provides labor savings. Powered by easily accessible 15amp circuits. Portable with the ability to fit thru doors.Reliable: Automatic chain tensioners to minimize maintenance, powder coated aluminum exterior provides a long lasting surface finish that will not rust, and industry exclusive long lasting urethane seals enhance the system's reliability and uptime.Capable Fastest in-class install speeds for a dense pack, blow behind netting, and attics while meeting manufacturers coverage charts. Install of R19 in a 1,000 sq ft attic in approximately19 minutes with production rates up to 2473 lbs/hr cellulose, 900 lbs/hr fiberglass, or 2460 lbs/hr stonewool. Extremely fast wall applications driven by system design.Versatile: Install cellulose, fiberglass, or stonewool in attics, damp spray, dense pack, drill & fill, and net & blow applications.Specifications: Weight 385 lbs. Dimensions 33 5/8 W x 36 1/8 L x 63 1/2 H. Hopper capacity: 17 cu. ft holds up to 3 bags cellulose or 1 bag of fiberglass, Hose: 3. Outlet pressure: 4.5 psi.Power requirements:
- Standard (one blower) - Dual input, 15 amp/115V.
- hP3 (two blower) - Triple input, 15 amp/115V.
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 2400 series insulation blowing machine provides an economical, high production insulation blowing machine with low power requirements and reduced weight/size in your truck or trailer system. This unit is all-fiber and used in attic blow, dense-pack, sidewall, wall spray, and fireproofing applications. This unit comes with 13 amp double blower, double input.
- Large 15 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hours: Cellulose 3000 lbs, Fiberglass 1000 lbs, Rockwool 1800 lbs
- Stainless slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Slow speed positive feed 'scalping' augers extend component life while increasing safety
- Large 12"x12" quick release airlock is a durable, easily serviced component
- High-speed stainless shredder maximizes fiber conditioning, coverage, and production
- High torque (1250 in./lb.) motor/reducer drive provides surplus power
- #50 chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 58" L x 22" W x 48" H
- Weight: 720 lbs (double blower)