Red Devil 50 yr High Temp Silicone Caulk
This 100% Silicone Sealant is formulated with iron oxide to resist extreme heat exposure. Cured product remains permanently elastic and withstands 600 degree F intermittent temperatures, 500 degree F constant temperatures. It is waterproof and weatherproof. It resists cracking, shrinking and peeling and will remain flexible and resists vibration. Excellent adhesion to ceramic, porcelain, marble, non-oily surfaces, most metals, glass, fiberglass, and painted surfaces. Ideally used on industrial ovens, oven belts, oven windows, drying ovens, flues on gas appliances, boilers, fired heaters, flanged pipe joints, access doors, and heating elements in appliances.
Not recommended for marine use or concrete surfaces.
Sold individually, 12 tubes per case
- Fills gaps and openings in pavement cracks, wall joints, foundations, sidewalks and driveways
- Non-absorbent, closed-cell polyethylene pre-caulking material
- Twist multiple strands together to fill large cracks, gaps
- Gray finish
- 10.1 oz Airtight Sealant
- 40 year,ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18C
- Interior/Exterior, Paint-able
- VOC less than 1.5%
- Water resistant seal, cured bead is mildew resistant
CASE SALE THROUGH MAY 31st
Add 4 or more cases to your cart and receive the limited sale price of $29.88/case during checkout!
- Weather Resistant Water Borne
- Low Odor Non-Flammable
- Earns LEED Credits UL Listed
- Fiber Reinforced Contains Ceramic Microsphere