Red Devil 50 yr High Temp Silicone Caulk
This 100% Silicone Sealant is formulated with iron oxide to resist extreme heat exposure. Cured product remains permanently elastic and withstands 600 degree F intermittent temperatures, 500 degree F constant temperatures. It is waterproof and weatherproof. It resists cracking, shrinking and peeling and will remain flexible and resists vibration. Excellent adhesion to ceramic, porcelain, marble, non-oily surfaces, most metals, glass, fiberglass, and painted surfaces. Ideally used on industrial ovens, oven belts, oven windows, drying ovens, flues on gas appliances, boilers, fired heaters, flanged pipe joints, access doors, and heating elements in appliances.
Not recommended for marine use or concrete surfaces.
Sold individually, 12 tubes per case
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA