Red Devil 50 yr High Temp Silicone Caulk
This 100% Silicone Sealant is formulated with iron oxide to resist extreme heat exposure. Cured product remains permanently elastic and withstands 600 degree F intermittent temperatures, 500 degree F constant temperatures. It is waterproof and weatherproof. It resists cracking, shrinking and peeling and will remain flexible and resists vibration. Excellent adhesion to ceramic, porcelain, marble, non-oily surfaces, most metals, glass, fiberglass, and painted surfaces. Ideally used on industrial ovens, oven belts, oven windows, drying ovens, flues on gas appliances, boilers, fired heaters, flanged pipe joints, access doors, and heating elements in appliances.
Not recommended for marine use or concrete surfaces.
Sold individually, 12 tubes per case
White Lightning ML30100 DescriptionPainter's Preferred Acrylic Latex Caulk is an economical general purpose product suitable for multiple interior/exterior applications such as sealing and bonding joints around wood, glass, aluminum and other surfaces. Features:
- 25 Year durability
- Applies a smooth, professional bead without gaps or air bubbles
- Cured caulk resists rust & mildew
- Easy clean-up with water
- Can be painted when thoroughly dry
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM C-834 for extension recovery and adhesion
- 10.1 oz Airtight Sealant
- 40 year,ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18C
- Interior/Exterior, Paint-able
- VOC less than 1.5%
- Water resistant seal, cured bead is mildew resistant