R-6 Water Heater Jacket
Vinyl-faced fiberglass blanket for gas, oil, or electric water heaters up to 60 gallon capacity. Each jacket is individually bagged and vacuum packed for efficient storage.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Century Pro-Style STW 100' Lighted Extension CordWith a flexible and rugged build, this high visibility Century Pro Style 10/3 extension cord (600V) is ideal for moving projects inside or outside at the workshop or job site. This extension cord features soft-drawn, bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors for maximum flexibility and amperage transmission, and has insulating and jacketing compounds for reliable use in below freezing temperatures. The clear connector has a built-in neon light indicating that there is power in the receptacle, cord and outlet circuit.- Bunch-stranded 100% copper conductors - Neon light in female plug - Cold weather insulating compounds - Flexible in temperatures well below freezing - Clear connector
$14.97 – $299.40
The Tenmat FF130E Recessed Light Cover is made out of a fire safe material and was specifically designed to protect your light fixture from insulation in the attic and to stop unwanted air leakage through your recessed light. The FF130E has been fire and thermally tested in accordance with UL1598 and IEC 60598-1 and can be used with IC, as well as Non-IC rated recessed lights (See installation instructions for maximum lamp wattage and types). Most recessed lights are not compatible with insulation and oftentimes start cycling on/off after they have been buried with cellulose, foam, fiberglass, etc. The lights' malfunction is a concern and a safety hazard. Pushing the insulation away is not an effective solution since it creates air passages in the building envelope and wastes energy. According to the department of energy, recessed lights account for 50% of the total thermal losses of a ceiling. Tenmat, the leading manufacturer of high-temperature engineering materials and fire protection components for recessed lights specifically developed the FF130E Recessed Light Cover to solve this problem and protect lights from insulation while simultaneously allowing the insulation to be continuous and uninterrupted over the whole area of the ceiling. Due to this improved air tightness and insulation, Tenmat users experience significant energy savings, noise reduction, and draft reduction. The FF130E covers are fit within seconds and do not require any assembly or special tools.
- Thermally tested according to UL 1598 for usage with IC and non-IC rated lights
- Fire tested in accordance with IEC 60598-1
- Saves energy by eliminating draft through your recessed light fixture
- Keeps flammable insulation at a safe distance from hot recessed lights
- Easy to fit - no assembly required
$29.50 – $177.00
- External Dimensions: 14"L x 14"W x 22"H
- Internal Dimensions: 13"L x 13"W x 21.5"H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14"L x 2.5"W x 22"H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250å¼F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475å¼F to 700å¼F
- Weight: approximately 1.75 lbs. per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold resistant
- Fits typical 6‰ Can Fixture and up to 7‰ max. Can Diameter