R-10 Water Heater Jacket with Top
Vinyl-faced fiberglass blanket for gas, oil, or electric water heaters up to 60 gallon capacity. Each jacket is individually bagged and vacuum packed for efficient storage and comes with a jacket top.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$65.00 – $520.00
The FF109X is the only two hour UL tested and approved fire barrier that can be used with a wide range of recessed lights to effectively prevent the spread of flames through a ceiling opening. Once a hole is made in the drywall to install recessed lights or speakers, the integrity of the construction and its ability to perform in a fire is reduced significantly, creating a potential fire hazard. This is the reason why the International Building Code states: “Where floor/ceiling assemblies are required to have a 1 or 2-hour fire resistance rating, recessed fixtures shall be installed such that the required fire resistance of the ceiling will not be reduced” The FF109X is two hour approved for every major ceiling assembly including gypsum, sheetrock, drywall, acoustical tiles and suspended ceilings with any joist spacing up to 24 inch on center. The enclosure is made out of an intumescent material which will be activated in case of a fire, stopping both, flame spread and heat transmission for two hours. Tenmat 2 Hour Fire Rated Light Covers are UL tested and approved for use with IC-rated recessed incandescent, fluorescent, LED light fixtures. TENMAT Fire Rated Light Covers can be used with most light manufacturer’s models and are suitable for new construction as well as remodel projects. In addition to its fire protection capabilities, the FF109X also exhibits excellent thermal and acoustical insulating properties to save energy and reduce noise. The flexible and lightweight nature of the covers makes installation quick and easy, reduces the stress put on the ceiling and significantly reduces labor costs compared to standard dry-walled box constructions. Data Sheet (PDF)
These heavy duty utility blades are made of .025 thick high carbon surgical grade steel and double honed to provide an ultra keen edge. Fits many utility knives and are for cutting drywall, fiberglass, wood, plastic, cardboard and more. 100 blades per box. The utility blade safety dispenser is plastic and dispenses any heavy duty utility blade. Used blade storage compartment. May be conveniently hung on wall or carried. It includes 100 blades.
The 100', black Milspec Pro Power SJTW Extension Cord 12 AWG is made of soft-drawn, bunch-stranded copper conductors with large strain reliefs at both ends for enhanced durability. This 100' 3-pin male to female extension cord is manufactured with cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds.
- 100% copper conductors
- Cold-weather insulating and jacketing compounds
- Supports up to 300 VAC
- Up to 15A current draw
- Suitable for use indoors and outdoors
- Water-resistant thermoplastic jacket
$24.50 – $7,350.00
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter