Pump Wear Parts Kit
PART FOR Models: 76TT (Pump) & 90T (Filler)
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
TapeTech® is the first company to introduce an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with every tool. Whether you use standard, fixed length fiberglass handles or aluminum extension support handles, you’ll need just one base handle. The base handle for the fiberglass system is model FHTT. The base handle for the extension handle system is model XHTT. The base handle fits the corner roller, corner applicator and nail spotter without any adapters. The heavy duty, easy-to-change adapter (CFA-TT) connect the new handles to the corner finishers. And the new, optimal diameter makes TapeTech® handles the most ergonomic in the industry. Both base handles feature a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use. Note: If you use your current Nail Spotters with the new handle system you will need to mount the handle in the back holes of the tabs on the Nail Spotter.
- The Corner Applicator adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Corner Applicators.
- The Nail Spotter adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Spotters (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Nail Spotters.
- For any corner finishers or corner flushers, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CFA-TT Adapter.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT Corner Applicators, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT Nail Spotters, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.
TapeTech® Applicator Heads apply a consistent base coat of joint compound for the cleanest and most efficient installation of paper-faced corner bead or joint tape. The Applicator Head applies the correct amount of joint compound to maximize adhesion and reduce clean up. Attach the 16TT90 Applicator Head to a Corner Applicator (CA07TT or CA08TT), the 14TT MudRunner® or a Compound Tube (CT24TT, CT36TT, CT42TT) to simplify and accelerate installation of paper-faced corner bead for internal drywall corners.
- Applies joint compound to inside corner for paper-faced tape application (with 14TT, CA07TT or CA08TT)
- Easy Clean Design
- Works with nearly all shapes of corner bead
The new model 8000TT-PA Wizard® handle from TapeTech® provides unmatched control, maximum access and eliminates the learning curve of using traditional finishing box brake handles. The Wizard is the only finishing box handle that places your hand directly over the pressure plate, reducing the effort required while providing superior control. The Wizard fits into the smallest closets or under stairs and is much safer for workers on scaffolding compared to using a finishing box handle of any other length. The Wizard isn’t limited to just tight spaces or scaffolds. The Wizard is the absolute fastest and easiest way to finish any joints, especially horizontal joints. The innovative design, including the ability to reverse the front handle, allows for multiple ergonomic hand positions to reduce worker fatigue and increase productivity. Every drywall finisher needs the Wizard in their toolbox! Operation Guide
The TapeTech® Corner Finisher is used to perfectly feather both joint compound edges of internal corners in one pass. The Corner Finishers can be used for wall-to-wall internal corners or wall-to-ceiling corners. Corner Finishers, also referred to as Angle Finishers, are attached to a corner applicator (CA07TT or CA08TT) or the 14TT MudRunner® to quickly and professionally finish internal drywall corners. The 40XTT 2" Corner Finisher is often used with the FHTT or XHTT handle as part of the taping process to embed tape into the corners and remove excess joint compound after the 15TTE Corner Roller. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included.
- Wipes down excess mud in internal corners
- Embeds inside corner tape on walls and ceilings
- Finishes inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Patented, positive Ball Retainer