Polypropylene Facing Tape 3″ x 50yds
Tridirectionally reinforced U.L. listed white polypropylene/scrim/kraft lamination. Quick stick in all weather conditions.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$8.10 – $97.20
BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® is a one component, moisture curing adhesive formulated with USP™ Technology for adhering anchor pins to rigid boards, fibrous semi-rigid board, masonry walls, ducts, metal buildings, painted and galvanized surfaces. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® has immediate grab and high bond strength allowing insulation to be hung in 24 hours. Check an anchor pin before hanging insulation to be sure it is secure. Cure times vary with humidity. BOSS® 180 Multi-Seal® forms a strong bond even on damp surfaces.
- Use for rigid board and fibrous, semi-rigid board insulation masonry walls, ducts and metal buildings
- Can be used with nylon and metal based pins
- Immediate grab and high bond strength
- Insulation can be hung the next day
- Adheres to painted and galvanized surfaces
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Water resistant
- Low odor
- VOC Compliant
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Primerless adhesion to damp and non-porous surfaces
3M HI-Strength 90 Inverted Spray Adhesive allows up to 10 minutes to make a bond. Allows upside down spray capabilities. Two actuators: one for the standard pattern and one for wide spray pattern. The 90 high strength adhesive is formulated for strength and quick set up. High-temperature resistance. Sprays right where you want it, no misting. Strong bonding for insulation and foam. 17.6 oz. cans. SDS