North Inhalation Valve (6 per pack)
Inhalation Valve for use with all North Respirators.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This versatile system features the 8" AC COM-PAX-IAL blower with canister with 25' ducting. This lightweight unit is designed with the quick-connect clipping system which allows workers to attach the canister, tools-free, to the input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation. The 25' ducting stores conveniently within the canister. Special design features include blower and canister built-in carry handles, built-in On/Off switch and "Safety" orange coloration.
Free air: 831 CFM
One 90 degree bend: 709 CFM 1/3hp
Two 90 degree bends: 586 CFM 3A/115v
Blower and ducting weighs 38 lbs.
Additional 25' ducting can be purchased separately under SKU VB-251
- Economical lightweight glass offers superior protections.
- Exceeds the ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity Impact Standards.
- CAN/CSA Z94.3-07
- General purposes for indoor applications that require impact protection.
- Offers protection from excessive glare.
- Scratch-resistant lenses
- Provides 99% protection from harmful UV-A and UV-B rays.
- 100% polycarbonate lenses