Medium Extendable Drywall Corner Roller Handle, 36″ – 54″
A Drywall Corner Roller Extension Handle is used in conjunction with a Drywall Corner Roller to remove the air pockets or excess joint compound that may reside between freshly applied tape and the underlying drywall by bedding the tape firmly into the corner.
- Premium lightweight aluminum construction.
- Quick and easy thumb-trigger for changing lengths.
- Anodized for long-term durability and easy cleaning.
- Adapts to provide a comfortable position for any job.
- 36″ – 54″ Extendable Drywall Taping Tool Handle
- Corner Roller Adapter Attachment
- Wipes down excess mud in internal corners
- Embeds inside corner tape on walls and ceilings
- Finishes inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Patented, positive Ball Retainer
- Applies compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 16TT)
- Applies compound to inside corner for tape application (with 16TT90)
- Finishes internal corners (with corner finishers)
- Holds 50% more joint compound than a standard 8" Corner Applicator and 70% more than a 7" Corner Applicator
- Twist grip flow control
- Extended reach versus standard corner applicators
- Much easier to fill and operate than a "syringe"
- Extends for greater reach with all TapeTech® finishing boxes
- Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Extends from 41" to 63"
- Applies first coat of joint compound to embed tape at butt joints and flat joints on walls and ceilings
- Finishes butt joints and flat joints on walls and ceilings
- Feathers edges of butt joints and flat joints
- Anodized Aluminum Box
- Adjustable Crown Control
- Solid Brass Blade Holder
- Hardened Steel Blade
- Pivoting Axle