Medium Extendable Drywall Corner Finisher Handle, 39″ – 57″
A Drywall Corner Finisher Extension Handle is used in conjunction with a drywall corner finisher (angle head) to glaze excess joint compound on a freshly taped inside corner after using a corner roller. Once the glaze coat has dried, a corner finisher is also used in conjunction with a corner applicator box or other compound tube to apply a finish coat. Professionals rely on LEVEL5’s extendable corner finisher handles to provide them with the convenience, performance and reliability needed to tackle any drywall finishing job. Use this long extendable handle to get that extra reach needed to finish high up and hard to reach areas.
- Premium lightweight aluminum construction.
- Quick and easy thumb-trigger for changing lengths.
- Anodized for long-term durability and easy cleaning.
- Adapts to provide a comfortable position for any job.
- 39″ – 57″ Extendable Drywall Taping Tool Handle
- Corner Finisher Adapter Attachment