Ludwig Standard Snap Fastners Bulk
Made of hardened spring steel, these seal storms and screens to protect against drafts, resulting in lower fuel costs. Can be used on the sides or tops of windows. Packaged with screws. DJ435 are deep fitting fasteners.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Anchor adhesive is a high strength, heavy-bodied adhesive, specifically formulated for adhering anchors for hanging insulation. Anchor adhesive bonds metal and nylon anchors to metal, concrete or masonry surfaces. Can also be used to install metal or ceramic wall fixtures in tile applications. Anchor adhesive is also recommended for use as a general-purpose construction adhesive in applications requiring a high strength bond, or in applications subjected to high temperatures. Apply at room temperature and allow one day to dry before hanging insulation. One gallon adhesive used for 750-1000 anchors. SDS
$24.50 – $7,350.00
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter