Lexa Dust Goggles
GoggleGear safety goggles are fully assembled, soft flange seals and anti fog coating to minimize fogging and keep out particulates.
- Aspheric lens provides expansive coverage and a virtually unobstructed viewing range
- Fully assembled goggles with soft flange seals
- Vented channels to increase airflow, minimize fogging and keep out particulates
You may also like…
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- Individually wrapped poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB
- Reliable, convenient respiratory protection when combined with 3M™ Particulate Filters or Cartridges (such as organic vapour/acid gas cartridges) or dual airline system
- Available in 3 sizes (small, medium, large) to comfortably fit many faces
- Head harness assembly and spare parts available
- Comes with sealable storage bag
- For use with 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, 3M™ Filters 2000, 2200, 7000 or 5000 Series, or 3M™ Dual Airline Systems
- Comes with reclosable storage bag
- When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapors and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).