Krendl 2300S All-Fiber Single Input 240vt Insulation Machine
Call for Pricing
Krendl 2300S All-Fiber Single Input 240 Volt Insulation Machine
- Slide out airlock system that reduces maintenance down time
- 2hp direct drive totally enclosed fan cooled motor/reducer
- Modular component design for quick disassembly/reassembly for easy troubleshooting and maintenance
- Safety guards provide operator safety
- Check valve protection and filter design with 4′ fresh air inlet provide increased blower efficiency and durability with less filter maintenance and better protection of the blowers
Operator Safety/Hazard response features:
- Pre-alarm buzzer
- Main disconnect
- Emergency kill switch
- Manual override at machine
- 150ft remote control cord
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$53.00 – $149.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow. Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with tensioner. A 16" wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. 16" on Center With 30" Extension. SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)