Krendl 2300S All-Fiber Single Input 240vt Insulation Machine
Call for Pricing
Krendl 2300S All-Fiber Single Input 240 Volt Insulation Machine
- Slide out airlock system that reduces maintenance down time
- 2hp direct drive totally enclosed fan cooled motor/reducer
- Modular component design for quick disassembly/reassembly for easy troubleshooting and maintenance
- Safety guards provide operator safety
- Check valve protection and filter design with 4′ fresh air inlet provide increased blower efficiency and durability with less filter maintenance and better protection of the blowers
Operator Safety/Hazard response features:
- Pre-alarm buzzer
- Main disconnect
- Emergency kill switch
- Manual override at machine
- 150ft remote control cord
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing
The Model 9800 is a newly designed portable all fiber blowing machine. It utilizes a heavy-duty steel gauge auger that can cut through and provide superior agitation for any type of material. Its horizontal feed and circular conditioning create a continual flow of material with no jamming. With a 14" airlock and adjustable material feed, it can handle any type of application. By incorporating side door access and slide out airlock, servicing the 9800 is easy and efficient. The 9800 comes standard with dual variable speed high velocity blowers. The safety cage top with hinged opening makes filling the hopper a safe and easy process. Production rates:
- Cellulose: 3300 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1400 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1800 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 650lbs.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 48" L x 44" H
- Airlock: 14"
- Blowers: dual high velocity.
- 3" outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 15 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Slide out airlock.
- Side door access.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Triple input 110V version.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.