OK Economy Plastic Small Cap Knee Pads
These knee pads provide impact protection for the knees and shins. Cradle Technology allows the Plastic Small Cap Knee Pads to contour perfectly to the patella to produce increased comfort, superior stability and decreased rollover. Pads feature hook-and-loop closures, comfortable foam padding and a durable fabric body.
Sold as a pair.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$21.56 – $215.60
Ideal for workers with smaller ear canals, Max Lite’s low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently inside the ear canal for comfortable long-term wear, while its contoured T-shape delivers ease of handling.Features
- Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals.
- Low-pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear.
- Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
- Optional style with attached cotton cord and paper bag packaging suitable for pulp & paper and other process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste requirements.
This versatile system features the 8" AC COM-PAX-IAL blower with canister with 25' ducting. This lightweight unit is designed with the quick-connect clipping system which allows workers to attach the canister, tools-free, to the input side for powerful extraction or output side for ventilation. The 25' ducting stores conveniently within the canister. Special design features include blower and canister built-in carry handles, built-in On/Off switch and "Safety" orange coloration.
Free air: 831 CFM
One 90 degree bend: 709 CFM 1/3hp
Two 90 degree bends: 586 CFM 3A/115v
Blower and ducting weighs 38 lbs.
Additional 25' ducting can be purchased separately under SKU VB-251