Intec Vortec 690 Honda Vacuum
Call for Pricing
Intec’s VORTEC 690 high-powered vacuum, electric start. Powered by HONDA 690 motor with oil alert & variable timing ignition, user configurable inlets — 6″ or 4″
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
- Cellulose: 3300 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1400 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1800 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 650lbs.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 48" L x 44" H
- Airlock: 14"
- Blowers: dual high velocity.
- 3" outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 15 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Slide out airlock.
- Side door access.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Triple input 110V version.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.