These ear plugs have a smooth, soil-resistant skin for comfort and hygiene.
They are pre-shaped and tapered for easier insertion and flared for easy removal.
One size fits all. 24″ cord attached.
Individually wrapped poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
You may also like…
- Increased Tensile Strength 6.5 mil
- Increased Puncture Resistance
- 100% Latex-Free
- Textured Outer Finish
- Superior chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- Individually wrapped poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB