These ear plugs have a smooth, soil-resistant skin for comfort and hygiene. They are pre-shaped and tapered for easier insertion and flared for easy removal. One size fits all. 24″ cord attached.
- Increased Tensile Strength 6.5 mil
- Increased Puncture Resistance
- 100% Latex-Free
- Textured Outer Finish
- Superior chemical resistance to a broad range of chemicals
Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 standards, this dielectric earplug has an NRR of 27. Its tapered design and sturdy stem allow for easy insertion and removal and a comfortable fit in the ear canal. Made from latex-free silicone rubber, the FP42 and 43 are non-irritating to the skin. They are available uncorded (200 Box) and corded (100 Box) and in case quantities.
- Four flanges for a safe, accurate and comfortable seal.
- Reusable silicone rubber provides superior comfort and protection.
- Latex free
- PVC dielectric cord conveniently hangs around neck (corded only).
- Available with or without a cord.
- Soap & water washable.
- NRR 27 dB