Handi-Foam® P30115 Gun Foam Sealant
Handi-Foam® P30115 Gun Foam Sealant is designed to seal and fill small cracks, gaps and voids. This Handi-Foam® sealant can be applied with either the HT300 or HT500 professional dispensing unit. The P30115 Handi-Foam® Gun Sealant is ideal for projects that require you to apply the sealant from day to day.
Handi-Foam® Sealants cure when ambient moisture/humidity in the air reacts with the foam sealant creating a rigid, closed cell barrier against draft, noise, moisture and air infiltration. Handi-Foam® Sealants are tack free within 10 minutes and meet ASTM E-84 Class 1 for caulk and sealants.
Optimum application temperature is between 65-80 F (18-27 C), however, Handi-Foam¨ Extreme Polyurethane Gun Foam will cure in temperatures below 0 F (-18 C), and will provide a high flow rate and unsurpassed performance in cold temperature, due to the low viscosity and robust formulation. Cured foam is resistant to heat and cold, -200 – +200 F.
Wear protective glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing. Use in a well-ventilated area.This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations