Handi-Foam® P30115 Gun Foam Sealant
Handi-Foam® P30115 Gun Foam Sealant is designed to seal and fill small cracks, gaps and voids. This Handi-Foam® sealant can be applied with either the HT300 or HT500 professional dispensing unit. The P30115 Handi-Foam® Gun Sealant is ideal for projects that require you to apply the sealant from day to day.
Handi-Foam® Sealants cure when ambient moisture/humidity in the air reacts with the foam sealant creating a rigid, closed cell barrier against draft, noise, moisture and air infiltration. Handi-Foam® Sealants are tack free within 10 minutes and meet ASTM E-84 Class 1 for caulk and sealants.
Optimum application temperature is between 65-80 F (18-27 C), however, Handi-Foam¨ Extreme Polyurethane Gun Foam will cure in temperatures below 0 F (-18 C), and will provide a high flow rate and unsurpassed performance in cold temperature, due to the low viscosity and robust formulation. Cured foam is resistant to heat and cold, -200 – +200 F.
Wear protective glasses or goggles, nitrile gloves, and protective clothing. Use in a well-ventilated area.This product is for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
- Excellent adhesion on most substrates (except PTFE, PE and PP)
- High thermal and acoustical insulation
- Very good filling capacities
- Excellent mounting capacities
- Excellent stability (no shrink or post-expansion)
- Very precise application due to the foam gun system
- AAMA compliant
- Type VB Residential Fireblock*
- Prevents the Spread of Flames and Smoke
- Orange Color
- Low Expansion Gun Foam
- High Yield
- Moisture Cure, One Component
- Excellent Adhesion on Most Building Materials
- No Shrinkage
- Exceptional Thermal Insulation
- Great Acoustical Insulation
- CFC-Free Propellants - Harmless to Ozone Layer
- UL Approved for ASTM E814 (modified)
- 12 Cans per Case
- For Use with Soudal Compact PU Foam Gun