Guardian 16kw Home Backup Generator
Provides essential circuit power protection for your home, ensuring the necessities remain powered during an outage or up to whole house coverage when paired with one of Generac’s load- shedding switches. Capable of backing up a five-ton air conditioner.
Features & Benefits:
- Up to whole house protection with the 200-amp, NEMA 3R (aluminum outdoor enclosure) smart switch.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and built in the USA*.
*Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve-minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team tanding by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC.Easily access information, such as the current operating status and the generator’s maintenance schedule. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and convenient assistance. (sold separately)
- Generac’s G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 so we can give you a shipping estimate.