Generac Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch — 200 Amps, 120/240 Volts, Single-Phase
- Able to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules
- Smart A/C Module manages loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload)
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This nozzle is to be used with a 2 1/2" insulation blowing hose. After drilling a 2 1/2" hole in the wall, place the nozzle in the wall to blow insulation in the wall cavity. The nozzle comes with an attached dust bag to contain excess dust. The nozzle can be turned to blow down the wall and once the insulation reaches the nozzle, the handle can be turned to direct the insulation upward to fill the upper portion of the wall. Ask us about custom 3" models.