Generac Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch — 200 Amps, 120/240 Volts, Single-Phase
- Able to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules
- Smart A/C Module manages loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload)
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with tensioner. A 16" wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. 16" on Center With 30" Extension.SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)
The 14 HP Wolverine insulation removal vacuum is equipped with electric start and a Kohler overhead CAM engine. It has a 6" inlet and outlet.
Replacement impeller part # WV-103