Generac Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch — 200 Amps, 120/240 Volts, Single-Phase
- Able to manage 4 individual HVAC loads with no additional hardware
- Designed for use with single-phase generators that utilize an Evolution or Nexus Controller
- Aluminum NEMA/UL Type 3R (indoor-outdoor) enclosure with electrostatically applied and baked power paint provides additional corrosion protection
- Gain even more flexibility when used in tandem with Smart Management Modules
- Smart A/C Module manages loads by shedding the connected loads in the event of a drop in generator frequency (overload)
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This Sprayco 30" belt driven stud scrubber comes complete with a Dewalt drill. The drill can be removed from the unit if desired. It is well balanced for easy handling, held between the motor end and the brush end. This unit has a steel framed and a brislte brush for long life.
$53.00 – $149.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow.Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with a tensioner. A 16 "wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle.SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)