Call for Pricing and Availability
A portable, high-production machine with a large hopper that produces 2520 lbs/hr of cellulose, and 1350 lbs/hr of fiberglass. At half the weight of comparable machines, the Intec Force/3 retains portability while offering high output. Dual blower motors with variable speed control make dense packing simple. Weighs 350 lbs.
The Intec Force/3 comes complete with:
- 1 – 100′ dual remote control cord
- 1 – Variable Speed Blower Pressure Control
- Pinset Material Slide Gate
Due to size, this item must be shipped via semi. Signature required at time of delivery. Due to expense, call for freight estimate.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: IF-301 Categories: Insulation Machines, Machines
You may also like…
Insulation Hose Reels
$500.00 – $2,350.00
Must Ship LTL Due to size, this item must be shipped via semi. Signature required at time of delivery. Due to expense, call for freight estimate.
$39.20 – $84.40
This wall tubing comes in summer (Green) and all weather (Blue) grades. Summer grade is just right for warm days while the all weather can be used anytime. All Weather Tubing (Blue Tubing) has a service temperature ranging from -40 to 150 degrees. This hose remains flexible in sub-zero temperatures. Sold in 10' Increments
Mark II Clear Insulation Blowing Hose
$90.00 – $190.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow. Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
Steel Hose Connector
$11.50 – $30.00
Steel Hose Connector. Used for connecting blowing hoses together for added length. Long extensions allow for hose clamp application to secure hose to reducer. Provides durable, secure link between hose sections.
- Provides durable, secure link between hose sections
- Long extensions allow for hose clamp application to secure hose to reducer
- Used for connecting blowing hoses together for added length
- Available for all sizes of blowing hose