Fire Mortar 10.1 fl oz
Made to withstand temperatures up to 3000F. It is formulated for repairing chimneys, fireplaces and high temperature appliances. Tested to ASTM-E-136. 10.1 fl. oz. 12 per case.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: CS-256 Category: Caulk/Caulking Tools
This 1/10 gallon ratchet design gun will provide years of constant use and can be used with all grades of caulks, sealants and adhesives. The light-weight and compact skeleton gun is made of epoxy-coated tubed steel with a hex plunger which insures positive application control for speed efficiency.
$2.98 – $35.76
- 10.1 oz Airtight Sealant
- 40 year,ASTM C-834, Type OP, Grade -18C
- Interior/Exterior, Paint-able
- VOC less than 1.5%
- Water resistant seal, cured bead is mildew resistant
$3.98 – $47.76
The long-lasting formula gives tight, weather-resistant seals to glass, metal and ceramic surfaces.
- Great for sealing up windows, doors, skylights, siding, trim, gutters, vents, pipes, air conditioners and more
- Durable and highly flexible formula will not shrink, crack or peel
- Water-resistant, weather-resistant and long lasting
- Can be applied at temperatures below freezing
- Designed for use on both interior and exterior aluminum, ceramic, glass, porcelain, fiberglass, vinyl and plastic
- Requires solvent for proper cleanup
- Boasts a 50-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
$4.15 – $99.60
This 100% RTV silicone caulk is an excellent all-purpose caulk. Mold and Mildew Resistant. *Meets Federal specs TTS-01543A, TTS-00230CType 2 and ASTM-C920 Type S. UL Recognized. NSF Standard 51. *Can be used in temperature range of -70 to +400. Intermittent Temperatures Up To 500 Degrees. *10.2 oz. tubes. 24 tubes per case. *MADE IN USA CS-360 SDS CS-361 SDS CS-363 SDS CS-365 SDS