Energy Guardian Side Wall Cover Stand. Size
Call for Pricing
The Energy Guardian Kits for Knee Wall R-22
Outside Measurements 22″ x 36″ x 36″
The Award Winning Energy Guardian Knee Wall (Side Wall) Kit eliminates energy loss through attic knee wall openings and meets NEW 2009 IECC Code Requirements. Lightweight and easy to install/use, the lid creates a tension based on an air tight seal.
The Energy Guardian Kits- Named BEST AVAILABLE PRODUCT by Fine Homebuilding Magazine and a Green Product that You Should Know About in This Old House.com! It’s the choice of the most respected home performance experts and the fastest growing solution for homeowners across the country. They are made in the USA by a Veteran Owned Company.
Pull down ladders and push up hatches cost money and create uncomfortable areas in any home in both hot and cold weather.
The patented design of The Energy Guardian Kits meets all Code and Department of Energy minimum requirements* for your pull down ladder or push up hatch.
Important! The U.S. Department of Energy published minimum requirements for all pull down ladder covers and push up hatches. *See: http //sws.nrel.gov/sites/default/files/sws_singlefamily_0.pdf, page 74.
Use this checklist to compare any alternative:
|Essential Features||The Energy Guardian|
|Made of non-compressible, rigid insulation*|
(no batt insulation)
|A 20-year service life for the product*||YES|
|Insulating value equal to the rest of the attic*||YES|
|Provide a Durable air seal*||YES|
|Can install with uneven or no decking||YES|
DO IT ONCE, DO IT RIGHT with THE ENERGY GUARDIAN KITS
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 so we can give you a shipping estimate.
- Low Profile Series Specifications
- The Low Profile Series is an excellent option for IC-rated can light fixtures.
- External Dimensions: 14" W x 14" W x 12" H
- Internal Dimensions: 13" W x 13" W x 11.5" H
- Packaged Dimensions: 14" W x 2.5" W x 15" H
- Exterior Fire Resistance rating: UL 723/ASTM E84 and CAN/ULC S102. Meets NFPA 90A and 90B - less than 25 Smoke and 50 Flame Spread
- Airflow Temperature Limit: up to 250 F
- Interior Heat Resistance: 475 F to 700 F
- Light Weight: approximately 1.25 lbs per unit
- Material: FSK-Faced Fiber Glass
- Bug, Pest, Water, and Mold Resistant
- Fits typical 6" Can Fixture and up to 7" max. Can Diameter