Durovent Attic Baffles
These 6 ft. polystyrene Durovent attic baffles provide a lightweight water resistant air channel. Ideal for high volume new construction or lower cost re-insulation. Economical way to meet energy code requirements for air flow. These attic baffles have a perforated center line to fit all applications.
Installation of the Durovent Baffle eliminates the need for using a blocking material such as batt insulation between the vent and the wall top plate, as is commonly the practice for installation or rafter vents without an integral baffle.
- Easy positioning and stapling make this baffle the easy choice
- Install between rafters to provide an unobstructed air channel through insulation
- Ideal for high-volume new construction or inexpensive re-insulation
- Polystyrene material provides a lightweight air channel
- Water-resistant baffle is an economical way of blocking out wind and rain
- Baffle can be used with multiple heel heights
- Designed to friction-fit between the rafters or trusses with the vent’s cones pushed up against the roof deck
Wide nailing flange and center strut allow for easy installation 22″ x 72″ vents. Priced per each–can only purchase in pallets of 1000.
- High-Energy Design is for use with “high-heel” trusses (raised heel / high-energy truss designs) and very “high R-Value” roof insulation applications.
- Baffle allows airflow and prevents insulation from blocking airflow.
- Compatible with both ”blown-in“ or “batting” type insulations.
- Easy to install with 6-8 staples and you’re done
- 1-1/2" overall corrugated thickness
- Prevents wind washing
- Made from 100% recycled PVC (flame retardant)
- Compact Storage (1 bundle of 50 vents/1 pallet = 2800 vents (40" W x 48" L x 46" H)
- Prevents “insulation drifting” during construction; all but eliminates costly callbacks
- Perforated tear strip for width adjustability
- Meets new EnergyStar requirements
- Keeps insulation out of contact with roof sheeting