Duo-Fast Jaw Release Spring
Replacement part for Duo-Fast Stapler.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This light wire automatic long magazine stapler is loaded with features you want. It is fast, easy to use and maximizes your efficiency on the job. This tool is for use with 5/8 in. to 1/4 in. staples.
- Possess the same performances as the standard version
- A world-wide patented one trigger system enables the operator to switch from simple shot to auto ﬁ re during the operation
- Fewer components in the valve area and its design, which offers an easy and trouble-free maintenance, make the tool robust and simple
- The 1-hand control allows the operator to set the desired speed without leaving the hold on the tool with his hand
- Oversized metal cap and metal insert reduces vibrations and fatigue while keeping the maximum speed (over 1.600 cycles per minute)
- Extra-long magazine for less reloading
Staples for this stapler:
JK-682 1/2" crown 5/16" leg
JK-683 1/2" crown 1/2" leg
$24.95 – $149.70
The Stanley Bostitch H30-6 hammer tacker drives STCR2619 series staples from 1/4" to 3/8" in length. Includes seven-year manufacturer's warranty. Features include a die-cast hardened steel frame construction, quick-load magazine, and tool-free jam clearing. A lightweight, well-balanced and durable design make this hammer stapler ideal for high volume applications. The H30-6 is excellent for insulation, plastic sheeting, Tyvek and roofing paper.NEW MODEL SCHEMATICS (PDF)Staples for this stapler: BS-3142 1/4" leg BS-3518 5/16" leg BS-3377 3/8" leg
The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM auto fire construction stapler includes a seven-year warranty. This Bostitch tool features two function trigger for single fire and auto fire. Autofire rate can be adjusted from 0 to 1600 staples per minute. A quick loading extended magazine reduces reloading time. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM is excellent for securing fabric to wood frame, pre-upholstery spring-up operation attaches cardboard, webbing, and Propex to frame, and boat seating with stainless steel staples. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM uses 1/4" ( JK-671) staples and 5/16" ( JK-672) staples.Schematics (PDF)staples for this stapler: JK-671 3/8" crown 1/4" leg JK-672 3/8" crown 5/16" leg
These are used for applying netting and fabrics. Much quicker and will save you time on all jobs over hand tackers. Shoots up to 1700 staples per minute. Lightweight, easy to adjust and the double length magazine provides large load capacity.SCHEMATICS (PDF)Staples for this stapler: JK-671 3/8" crown 1/4" leg JK-672 3/8" crown 5/16" leg