Duo-Fast HT 550 Tacker
The hammer tacker is the fastest, manually operated staple tacker with all steel construction and a comfortable hand grip. It features a Jiffy Jaw, easy back end loading and engineered balance. It holds a double load of staples. Takes staples up to 5/16″.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
These are used for applying netting and fabrics. Much quicker and will save you time on all jobs over hand tackers. Shoots up to 1700 staples per minute. Lightweight, easy to adjust and the double length magazine provides large load capacity.SCHEMATICS (PDF)Staples for this stapler: JK-671 3/8" crown 1/4" leg JK-672 3/8" crown 5/16" leg
This light wire automatic long magazine stapler is loaded with features you want. It is fast, easy to use and maximizes your efficiency on the job. This tool is for use with 5/8 in. to 1/4 in. staples.
- Possess the same performances as the standard version
- A world-wide patented one trigger system enables the operator to switch from simple shot to auto ﬁ re during the operation
- Fewer components in the valve area and its design, which offers an easy and trouble-free maintenance, make the tool robust and simple
- The 1-hand control allows the operator to set the desired speed without leaving the hold on the tool with his hand
- Oversized metal cap and metal insert reduces vibrations and fatigue while keeping the maximum speed (over 1.600 cycles per minute)
- Extra-long magazine for less reloading
Staples for this stapler:
JK-682 1/2" crown 5/16" leg
JK-683 1/2" crown 1/2" leg
The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM auto fire construction stapler includes a seven-year warranty. This Bostitch tool features two function trigger for single fire and auto fire. Autofire rate can be adjusted from 0 to 160 staples per minute. A quick loading extended magazine reduces reloading time. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM is excellent for securing fabric to wood frame, pre-upholstery spring-up operation attaches cardboard, webbing, and Propex to frame, and boat seating with stainless steel staples. The Stanley Bostitch 21671B-ALM uses 1/4" ( JK-671) staples and 5/16" ( JK-672) staples.Schematics (PDF)staples for this stapler: JK-671 3/8" crown 1/4" leg JK-672 3/8" crown 5/16" leg