Dryer Vent Kit
Kit includes 4″ aluminum hood with damper, 4″ x 8′ flexible vinyl hose and plastic screw clamps.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
$1072 per pallet / 1600 Baffles at $0.67 each Innovent attic baffles prevent ice buildup on roofs and keep houses warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Made of extruded polystyrene foam. Economical option for new construction. Wide flanges for easy stapling. Perforated for easy separation. Installing attic ventilation channels between the rafters or trusses provides an unobstructed air channel through the insulation. Without attic ventilation channels air cannot flow freely from the soffit to the exhaust vents. Poor air flow reduces insulation efficiencies and accelerates problems due to moisture. 1 ventilation channel per rafter or truss cavity is recommended. Full 48" length allows increased insulation usage. 22" wide vents easily snap apart into two 11" pieces. Price shown is for items in quantity of 1,600, shipped on a pallet. FREE SHIPPING TO COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES ONLY! SDS CLICK HERE TO ORDER THESE IN A SMALLER QUANTITY (VP-240)
$169.00 – $259.00
Provent is the highest quality rafter vent available. Ideal for premium construction and for difficult applications like re-insulation. Provent may be installed prior to soffit panel installation without fear of blow-out.
- This vent provides full joist coverage for maximum airflow from soffit through insulation
- The ventilation system is made of tear-resistant plastic to help prevent tears from protruding nails
- Install between rafters in an attic
- Great for retrofit applications
- Cathedral ceilings require a continuous run of vents from intake to exhaust with a 1-in space between each vent
- Made with pro-grade, high-impact plastic, tear-resistant plastic to help prevent breakage during re-insulation
- Full-joist coverage to provide excellent airflow
- Easy to transport and store at the job site