Dow Great Stuff Pro™ Drywall Gasket Gun Foam 18oz
THE GASKET GURU
A gasket that’s durable and flexible? Just the product you need to form an airtight seal between framing lumber and drywall.
This water-based, one-component sealant foam:
- Improves air sealing by creating a gasket between drywall and frame.
- Is applied to face of top plate, bottom plate and around all rough openings.
- Compresses when cured preventing bowing issues with drywall board. A 1/2″ bead can easily be compressed to < 1/16″ by the force of screwing on drywall.
- Withstands scrapping and rubbing when drywall is slid up the wall and put in place. Is tolerant of abrasive contact and maintains its seal.
- Helps meet stricter energy codes.
- Does not expand like traditional, one-component, polyurethane foam sealants.
- Air cures in 2 to 24 hours, depending on humidity. Dries fastest at low humidity.
- Creates a more stable indoor temperature, lowering energy bills.
- Reduces moisture, mold, pollutants and allergens that creep through small openings.
- Minimizes waste. Reusable for up to 90 days when left attached to
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun with the blue handle. Shake vigorously for 60 seconds before use.
It’s the first water-based, polyurethane foam sealant:
- Non-cured spills and drips means easy water clean-up
- Low VOC
- Easy gun clean-out with standard garden hose
- U.S. only
- Available in 18-oz. cans
This product must use Great Stuff Pro™ Drywall Gasket Foam Gun
- Ideal for gaps and penetrations up to 3" (75 mm)
- Expands to form airtight and water-resistant seal
- Bonds to wood, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Repels and deflects water
- Quick cure time (tack-free in less than 20 minutes, trim within 30 minutes)*
- Cost-effective: 24 oz (680 g) can equivalent up to 22-quart tubes of caulk; 30 oz (850 g) can up to 33-quart tubes of caulk†
- Orange colored foam
- No Bow Technology
- Adheres to Frozen Materials
- Extreme temperature formula - cures even in freezing weather 14°F (-10°C)
- Low pressure, for windows & doors
- Designed to cure in low humidity conditions, great for dry climates
- Economically insulates, fills, seals, and bonds
- Durable weather seal - stops cold air infiltration and heat loss
- High insulating value - saves energy and money
- Bonds and seals popular materials: wood, concrete, plaster, plumbing, etc.
- Shelf life 12 months
- Wide range of interior and exterior sealing and insulating applications such as basements, roof areas, plumbing, electrical, heating and cooling penetrations:
- excellent to fill and seal all interior and exterior building gaps, cracks, and openings
- excellent to fill and seal in exposed corner T-joint and studs
- excellent to fill and seal around dryer and exhaust vents, water faucets, plumbing fixtures, electric, HVAC and gas penetrations
- excellent to seal and insulate under the edges of exposed siding along foundations