Dow Great Stuff Pro™ Drywall Gasket Gun Foam 18oz
THE GASKET GURU
A gasket that’s durable and flexible? Just the product you need to form an airtight seal between framing lumber and drywall.
This water-based, one-component sealant foam:
- Improves air sealing by creating a gasket between drywall and frame.
- Is applied to face of top plate, bottom plate and around all rough openings.
- Compresses when cured preventing bowing issues with drywall board. A 1/2″ bead can easily be compressed to < 1/16″ by the force of screwing on drywall.
- Withstands scrapping and rubbing when drywall is slid up the wall and put in place. Is tolerant of abrasive contact and maintains its seal.
- Helps meet stricter energy codes.
- Does not expand like traditional, one-component, polyurethane foam sealants.
- Air cures in 2 to 24 hours, depending on humidity. Dries fastest at low humidity.
- Creates a more stable indoor temperature, lowering energy bills.
- Reduces moisture, mold, pollutants and allergens that creep through small openings.
- Minimizes waste. Reusable for up to 90 days when left attached to
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Dispensing Gun with the blue handle. Shake vigorously for 60 seconds before use.
It’s the first water-based, polyurethane foam sealant:
- Non-cured spills and drips means easy water clean-up
- Low VOC
- Easy gun clean-out with standard garden hose
- U.S. only
- Available in 18-oz. cans
This product must use Great Stuff Pro™ Drywall Gasket Foam Gun