Cyclone Insulation Blowing Machine
This highly portable Cyclone processes over 800 lbs of cellulose or 200 lbs of fiberglass per hour while weighing only 142 lbs. It features an aluminum airlock. This system provides ease of transportation to the job site, in addition to the quick installation of attic insulation.
- 1 – 100′ of 2 1/2″ blowing hose
- 1 – 2 1/2″ hose connector
- 3 – stainless clamps
- Weight: 142 lbs
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
SKU: CC-001 Category: Insulation Machines
$53.00 – $142.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow.Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with a tensioner. A 16 "wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle.SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)