Cutter Chain Assembly Kit
For Repair or Maintenance of TapeTech® 04TT or 05TT Tapers
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
The TapeTech® Corner Roller quickly and accurately embeds the tape firmly into the internal corners of the drywall. Use the corner roller immediately after applying joint tape to the internal corner with the automatic taper. The corner roller forces excess joint compound out from behind the tape in preparation for the corner finisher. The TapeTech® Corner Roller features stainless steel rollers for crisp edges and long life. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included. NOTICE: A new stud design was implemented in April 2012. For information regarding model 15TTE manufactured prior to April 2012, please see the Discontinued Products page of the website. The schematic can also be viewed in the Learning Center.
- Embeds tape into compound at inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Forces excess joint compound out of corner in preparation for corner finisher/flusher to smooth
- Stainless Steel Wheels
- EasyClean Wheel Design
Outstanding quality at an unbeatable price, LEVEL5’s latest generation of automatic drywall tools have proven to be the performance leader with unparalleled in-field reliability. These tools are true workhorses backed by LEVEL5's outstanding 7-Year warranty. This Full LEVEL5 Drywall Taping Tool Set includes all the tools a professional needs to step up their productivity and profits. Included
- 7" Corner Applicator Box
- Corner Roller |
- Gooseneck |
- 3" Corner Finisher (Angle Head)
- Automatic Drywall Taper
- 10" Standard Flat Box
- 12" Standard Flat Box
- Joint Compound Pump w/ Free Box Filler Valve
- 40"- 62" Extendable Flat Box Handle
- 36"- 54" Extendable Handle w/ Corner Roller Adapter
- 40"- 58" Extendable Handle w/ Corner Applicator Adapter
- 39"- 57" Extendable Handle w/ Corner Finisher Adapter
The TapeTech MudRunner® delivers joint compound to corners with precision control and minimal effort. A simple twist of the wrist activates the piston and creates a consistent flow of joint compound. Twist it back and the flow stops immediately. Use it with TapeTech® Corner Finishers to quickly achieve high quality, finished internal corners or with Mud Heads to apply compound to internal and external corners when installing paper-faced corner bead to drywall. The MudRunner® holds 50% more joint compound than a standard 8" Corner Applicator and 70% more than a 7" Corner Applicator.
- Applies compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 16TT)
- Applies compound to inside corner for tape application (with 16TT90)
- Finishes internal corners (with corner finishers)
- Holds 50% more joint compound than a standard 8" Corner Applicator and 70% more than a 7" Corner Applicator
- Twist grip flow control
- Extended reach versus standard corner applicators
- Much easier to fill and operate than a "syringe"
The TapeTech® Corner Finisher is used to perfectly feather both joint compound edges of internal corners in one pass. The Corner Finishers can be used for wall-to-wall internal corners or wall-to-ceiling corners. Corner Finishers, also referred to as Angle Finishers, are attached to a corner applicator (CA07TT or CA08TT) or the 14TT MudRunner® to quickly and professionally finish internal drywall corners. The 40XTT 2" Corner Finisher is often used with the FHTT or XHTT handle as part of the taping process to embed tape into the corners and remove excess joint compound after the 15TTE Corner Roller. Use with the FHTT Fiberglass Handle or the XHTT Extension Handle – not included.
- Wipes down excess mud in internal corners
- Embeds inside corner tape on walls and ceilings
- Finishes inside corners of walls and ceilings
- Stainless Steel Frames
- Patented, positive Ball Retainer