COOL Stud Scrubber 3/8″
Replacement scrubber for the COOL Machines stud scrubber.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
You may also like…
This wall scrubber is an important tool that is used to remove excess spray-on insulation flush with the wall studs, allowing for easy installation of drywall. The Cool stud scrubber uses a "U" frame technology. It is ultra light-weight (9.8lbs) reducing operator fatigue. The balanced universal handle allows convenient reach of 10 foot ceilings and comfortable reach from ladders or scaffolds. the hybrid roller design combines 'edge cutting' performance with two roller supports, offering extended bearing and roller life. The reduced roller diameter requires reduced motor power and eliminates fiber thrown onto the operator. 1/8HP TENV motor comes sealed to extend motor life. Quick-change rollers can be replaced in minutes on the job site - no tools needed. 27" Wide x 35" Long
Call for Pricing and Availability
The Cool Machine model 700 is designed for the ultimate in portability and low power requirements. Its compact size with easy hopper removal allows for easy transport and handling in any vehicle. This standard insulation blowing machine is a great choice for the do it yourself installer.
- On/off switch at the base of machine and is matched with a 120 volt, 8 amp 2-stage blower
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Single input 120 volt, 15 amp., power supply required, requires a 4,000 watt or larger generator
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant
- Dual 'scalping' auger increase fiber conditioning while providing consistent feed
- 950 pounds an hour cellulose, 400 pounds an hour fiberglass, 600 pounds an hour rockwool
- Quick-release hopper for fast access to airlock with large handles for easy handling & transport, 7.5 cubic/ft hopper capacity
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish
- Overall dimensions: 17" W x 24" L x 48" H (Base unit 17" W x 24" L x 17" H)
- Weight: 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Note: This standard unit does not come with a remote or blower control, see SKU # CM-712 for the deluxe model