Previous productBack to products
Cool 700 Insulation Blowing Machine with 150′ remote
Call for Pricing and Availability
The CoolMachine model 700 insulation blowing machine is designed for the ultimate in portability and low power requirement. Its compact size with easy hopper removal allows for easy transport and handling in any vehicle. This deluxe model features:
- On/off switch at the base of machine and is matched with a 120 volt, 13 amp 2-stage blower
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Single input 120 volt, 15 amp., power supply required, requires a 4,000 watt or larger generator
- Quick release auger for easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger increases fiber conditioning and provides positive feed to airlock
- 950 pounds an hour cellulose, 400 pounds an hour fiberglass, 600 pounds an hour rockwool
- Quick-release hopper w/ large handles for easy handling & transport, 7.5 cubic/ft hopper capacity
- This deluxe model includes 150′ dual function (3 positions) remote control cord with cord hanger
- This deluxe model includes a slide gate and variable speed blower control to provide precise control of fiber
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant in addition to the high-quality powder coating that provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish
This item is currently not available to purchase online. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 for more information.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with a tensioner. A 27 "wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 24" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)
Call for Pricing and Availability
The 14 HP Wolverine insulation removal vacuum is equipped with electric start and a Kohler overhead CAM engine. It has a 6" inlet and outlet.
Replacement impeller part # WV-103
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with tensioner. A 16" wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. 16" on Center With 30" Extension. SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)
$53.00 – $149.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow. Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures