Previous productBack to products
Cool 700 Insulation Blowing Machine with 150′ remote
Call for Pricing
The CoolMachine model 700 insulation blowing machine is designed for the ultimate in portability and low power requirement. Its compact size with easy hopper removal allows for easy transport and handling in any vehicle. This deluxe model features:
- On/off switch at the base of machine and is matched with a 120 volt, 13 amp 2-stage blower
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Single input 120 volt, 15 amp., power supply required, requires a 4,000 watt or larger generator
- Quick release auger for easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger increases fiber conditioning and provides positive feed to airlock
- 950 pounds an hour cellulose, 400 pounds an hour fiberglass, 600 pounds an hour rockwool
- Quick-release hopper w/ large handles for easy handling & transport, 7.5 cubic/ft hopper capacity
- This deluxe model includes 150′ dual function (3 positions) remote control cord with cord hanger
- This deluxe model includes a slide gate and variable speed blower control to provide precise control of fiber
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant in addition to the high-quality powder coating that provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing
The Model 9800 is a newly designed portable all fiber blowing machine. It utilizes a heavy-duty steel gauge auger that can cut through and provide superior agitation for any type of material. Its horizontal feed and circular conditioning create a continual flow of material with no jamming. With a 14" airlock and adjustable material feed, it can handle any type of application. By incorporating side door access and slide out airlock, servicing the 9800 is easy and efficient. The 9800 comes standard with dual variable speed high velocity blowers. The safety cage top with hinged opening makes filling the hopper a safe and easy process. Production rates:
- Cellulose: 3300 lbs. per hour.
- Fiberglass: 1400 lbs. per hour.
- Rockwool: 1800 lbs. per hour.
- Weight: 650lbs.
- Dimensions: 26" W x 48" L x 44" H
- Airlock: 14"
- Blowers: dual high velocity.
- 3" outlet port.
- Hopper capacity: 15 cubic feet
- Modular component design.
- Slide out airlock.
- Side door access.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Hinged, grated hopper guard top.
- 1.5 hp, single phase, farm duty drive motor.
- Single input, 220v version.
- Triple input 110V version.
- 50HZ and CE versions available.
- Nickel-plated coating on airlock for fireproofing applications.
This Sprayco 30" belt driven stud scrubber comes complete with a Dewalt drill. The drill can be removed from the unit if desired. It is well balanced for easy handling, held between the motor end and the brush end. This unit has a steel framed and a brislte brush for long life.