Cool 700 Insulation Blowing Machine with 150′ remote
Call for Pricing and Availability
- On/off switch at the base of machine and is matched with a 120 volt, 13 amp 2-stage blower
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Single input 120 volt, 15 amp., power supply required, requires a 4,000 watt or larger generator
- Quick release auger for easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger increases fiber conditioning and provides positive feed to airlock
- 950 pounds an hour cellulose, 400 pounds an hour fiberglass, 600 pounds an hour rockwool
- Quick-release hopper w/ large handles for easy handling & transport, 7.5 cubic/ft hopper capacity
- This deluxe model includes 150′ dual function (3 positions) remote control cord with cord hanger
- This deluxe model includes a slide gate and variable speed blower control to provide precise control of fiber
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant in addition to the high-quality powder coating that provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish
This item is currently not available to purchase online. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 for more information.
This Krendl insulation vacuum is durable and great for removing all types of insulation and for recycling wet spray. It has a 18 HP Briggs & Stratton gas engine, electric start, 6" inlet and outlet, 18" Steel Fan, production of 7000 lbs. per hour.
Replacement impeller part # KV-102