Back to products
Cool 700 Insulation Blowing Machine w/ 8 amp blower
Call for Pricing and Availability
The Cool Machine model 700 is designed for the ultimate in portability and low power requirements. Its compact size with easy hopper removal allows for easy transport and handling in any vehicle. This standard insulation blowing machine is a great choice for the do it yourself installer.
- On/off switch at the base of machine and is matched with a 120 volt, 8 amp 2-stage blower
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Single input 120 volt, 15 amp., power supply required, requires a 4,000 watt or larger generator
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger increase fiber conditioning while providing consistent feed
- 950 pounds an hour cellulose, 400 pounds an hour fiberglass, 600 pounds an hour rockwool
- Quick-release hopper for fast access to airlock with large handles for easy handling & transport, 7.5 cubic/ft hopper capacity
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish
- Overall dimensions: 17″ W x 24″ L x 48″ H (Base unit 17″ W x 24″ L x 17″ H)
- Weight: 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Note: This standard unit does not come with a remote or blower control, see SKU # CM-712 for the deluxe model
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with a tensioner. A 16 "wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with a tensioner. A 27 "wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 24" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)
$53.00 – $149.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow. Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures