Cool 700 Insulation Blowing Machine w/ 8 amp blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine model 700 is designed for the ultimate in portability and low power requirements. Its compact size with easy hopper removal allows for easy transport and handling in any vehicle. This standard insulation blowing machine is a great choice for the do it yourself installer.
- On/off switch at the base of machine and is matched with a 120 volt, 8 amp 2-stage blower
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Single input 120 volt, 15 amp., power supply required, requires a 4,000 watt or larger generator
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged and corrosion resistant
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger increase fiber conditioning while providing consistent feed
- 950 pounds an hour cellulose, 400 pounds an hour fiberglass, 600 pounds an hour rockwool
- Quick-release hopper for fast access to airlock with large handles for easy handling & transport, 7.5 cubic/ft hopper capacity
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting, scratch and corrosion resistant finish
- Overall dimensions: 17″ W x 24″ L x 48″ H (Base unit 17″ W x 24″ L x 17″ H)
- Weight: 200 lbs (90 kg)
- Note: This standard unit does not come with a remote or blower control, see SKU # CM-712 for the deluxe model
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing
Intecs VORTEC family of vacuums offer high productivity with robust engineering combined to provide the highest value vacuum in todays market. The VORTEC CANNON utilizes our patented impeller design with cannon mount technology providing high production rates, excellent stability, and ease of movement.These -- and additional design features combine for fast & profitable recycling of spray applied insulation, removal of damaged insulation due to fire, water, and smoke, and HVAC cleaning.
- Patented IMPELLER with serrated edges moves High Volumes of air & insulation
- Run Flat WHEELS
- Thick SHROUD with 2X thickness at wear points
- Highly PORTABLE
- CARB compliant
This Sprayco 30" belt driven stud scrubber comes complete with a Dewalt drill. The drill can be removed from the unit if desired. It is well balanced for easy handling, held between the motor end and the brush end. This unit has a steel framed and a brislte brush for long life.
$53.00 – $142.00
The Mark II insulation blowing hose features an especially abrasion-resistant crown and translucent ribbed walls for easy monitoring of material flow.Lightweight polyethylene hose offers the best flexibility with the added feature of having interior walls designed to achieve the greatest amount of fluff to the material being blown through it. Both durable and economical for rugged all-purpose performance.
- Crush resistant, interior design creates efficient air flow that aerates insulation materials and increases machine efficiency with regards to coverage and density
- Resists clogging, translucent walls offer easy monitoring of material flow
- Easy to handle in both hot and cold working conditions
- Handles both negative and positive pressures