Cool 1500 Machine w/ 8 & 13 Amp D.I. Double Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine 1500 series insulation blowing machine is an economical, compact and portable high production machine with low power requirements with a ‘scalping’ auger/shredder. This unit comes with a 13 amp & 8 amp double blower, double input.
- Large 13 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour: Cellulose 2200 lbs, Fiberglass 900 lbs, Rockwool 1400 lbs
- Quick release hopper offers fast access to airlock with easy handling and transport
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger/shredders increase fiber conditioning while providing a metered feed
- High torque TEFC modular motor/gearbox drive allows individual replacement of each unit
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. dual function remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 20″ W x 35″ L x 57″ H
- Weight: 350 lbs with double blower (330 lbs with single blower)
- Use with a 7,500-watt generator for double blowers (5,000 watts with single blower)
This item is not available to purchase online and may not qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to order this product.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders that total over $50 and are shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with tensioner. A 27" wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 24" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle. 30" Extension. SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)