Cool 1500 Machine w/ 13 Amp D.I. Single Blower
The Cool Machine model 1500 series insulation blowing machine is an economical, compact and portable, high production machine with low power requirements and scalping auger/shredder. The model features double input with a single 13 amp blower.
- Large 13 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour:Cellulose 2200 lbs, Fiberglass 900 lbs, Rockwool 1400 lbs
- Quick release hopper offers fast access to airlock with easy handling and transport
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger/shredders increase fiber conditioning while providing a metered feed
- High torque TEFC motor/gearbox drive allows individual replacement of each unit
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. dual function remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 20″ W x 35″ L x 57″ H
- Weight: 330 lbs (148 kg) 1 blower, 350 lbs (157 kg) 2 blower
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 so we can give you a shipping estimate.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
This nozzle is to be used with a 2 1/2" insulation blowing hose. After drilling a 2 1/2" hole in the wall, place the nozzle in the wall to blow insulation in the wall cavity. The nozzle comes with an attached dust bag to contain excess dust. The nozzle can be turned to blow down the wall and once the insulation reaches the nozzle, the handle can be turned to direct the insulation upward to fill the upper portion of the wall.Ask us about custom 3" models.
This stud scrubber is used to remove excessive spray-on cellulose insulation between wall studs allowing for easy installation of drywall. 1/8 HP TEFC motor, belt driven scrubber with a tensioner. A 16 "wide scrubber x 26" long frame for use on 16" centers. It comes with an ergonomically designed handle.SKETCH FOR PARTS (PDF)