Cool 1500 Machine w/ 13 Amp D.I. Single Blower
Call for Pricing
The Cool Machine model 1500 series insulation blowing machine is an economical, compact and portable, high production machine with low power requirements and scalping auger/shredder. The model features double input with a single 13 amp blower.
- Large 13 cu./ft. hopper capacity fiber storage
- Production rates per hour:Cellulose 2200 lbs, Fiberglass 900 lbs, Rockwool 1400 lbs
- Quick release hopper offers fast access to airlock with easy handling and transport
- Quick release auger provides easy access to airlock seal replacement and service
- Slide-gate control provides precise control of fiber
- High-quality powder coating provides a long lasting corrosion resistant finish
- Modular design with see-thru access panels for quick troubleshooting and maintenance
- Dual ‘scalping’ auger/shredders increase fiber conditioning while providing a metered feed
- High torque TEFC motor/gearbox drive allows individual replacement of each unit
- #40 nickel plated chain and hardened sprockets are rugged, corrosion resistant, and positive driving
- 150 ft. dual function remote cord with cord hanger offers convenient handling of the remote device
- Dimensions: 20″ W x 35″ L x 57″ H
- Weight: 330 lbs (148 kg) 1 blower, 350 lbs (157 kg) 2 blower
This item is not available to purchase online and requires you to give us a call at 1-800-343-4446.
J&R Products offers FREE SHIPPING for all domestic orders shipping to the lower 48 states. If you are needing items shipped outside of this area, please give us a call at 1-800-343-4446 to complete your order.
Call for Pricing
Intecs VORTEC family of vacuums offer high productivity with robust engineering combined to provide the highest value vacuum in todays market. The VORTEC CANNON utilizes our patented impeller design with cannon mount technology providing high production rates, excellent stability, and ease of movement. These -- and additional design features combine for fast & profitable recycling of spray applied insulation, removal of damaged insulation due to fire, water, and smoke, and HVAC cleaning.
- Patented IMPELLER with serrated edges moves High Volumes of air & insulation
- Run Flat WHEELS
- Thick SHROUD with 2X thickness at wear points
- Highly PORTABLE
- CARB compliant